Restacking...w/ Flameout?

I am on summer vaca now and I am lookin to do redo my supp stack to do some work on my body again.

Last summer i stacked HRX, Methoxy-7, TRIBEX, and multi-vitamin and dropped a sweet 55lbs in three months. Im lookin to shed a little more this summer. I am thinkin of tryin a new stack of HRX (cuz it is sooo good), ZMA, and multi-vitamin. I dont think i need the TRIBEX cuz im 20 yrs old and i think my T-levels are nominal.

I am just lookin for an opinion as to whether i should or shouldnt use Flameout in the stack. I hit the gym pretty hard 5 days a week, clean eating, good protein supp. I am currently 242lbs tryin to lose another 30 or so.

What do u ppl think should i Flameout or no??

If I could take only one supplement it would be Omegas (Flameout).

The others may or may not provide any benefit, but the benefits of Omegas are demonstrable for everyone in both short and long term health and fitness.

[quote]mmllcc wrote:
If I could take only one supplement it would be Omegas (Flameout).

The others may or may not provide any benefit, but the benefits of Omegas are demonstrable for everyone in both short and long term health and fitness.

[/quote]

I agree Flameout and other EFA’s like it should be staples to everyday life lifter or not just for the general health benefits

Phill

excellent thanks for the responses. Flameout it is