T Nation

Rest In Peace, KK

Apparently Konstantin Konstantinos died today. Not quite sure what has happened at this time, as most of the reports are in Latvian or Russian. R.I.P to a true legend, and one of the biggest, baddest dudes to watch.

2 Likes

well SHIT!!!

RIP. Beltless deadlifts tonight

*Konstantinovs

It was some sort of a street fight and he got stabbed (as far as I know, probably more info comes later). Tragic way to go for a legend.

I heard heart failure…passed out in a sauna, by the time the got to him, he had passed.

Yeah, the street fight has not been confirmed yet. Just figured it out. Waiting for more information.

I had heard of the street fight as well as heart failure, but didn’t want to comment on either since I am not able to translate the sources.

1 Like

Yeah. It’s strange that they don’t publish the reason. Usually feels like normal procedure when a “celebrity” or an famous athlete dies.

I am so confused.I see people saying it was sauna heart attack and i also saw people saying he got stabbed.

It’s impossible to say. Both of these claims have very little value right now. I could say he was stomped by an elephant. I’m hoping some kind of clarity.

1 Like

I thought this was some kind of twisted joke at first.

KK was one of my favorite powerlifters. I remember watching him pull that 948 for the first time like 12 years ago and it blew my mind. Rest in piece big guy.