Rest and Recovery

This t-vixen is in dire need of some sun and fun. Any good ideas for a vacation spot? A nice clean, remote beach sounds great. All I need is water, sand and clean food and hopefully access to a gym. Preferably in this country and close to some nite life! Any sugestions for resorts or areas would be great. This girl has worked hard and now deserves to take a break!

Destin Florida is pretty nice, and not as crowded as some other Florida destinations. I also like Gulf Shores Alabama or any of the Carolina beachs (the sand is not as white, but the surf is much better). However, if you can afford it, nothing beats Maui.

Santa Barbara,Calif my hometown is a little crowded, but you can still find some quiet beaches if you go up the coast a bit. Bring lots of money. Beach Volleyball anyone? Santa Catilina island is nice.

Here in Phoenix, AZ we have beach as far as the eye can see and water, glass after glass. LOL No really, the weather right now is the best!

I enjoy my island trips to the Cook Islands. your money goes far there about double. 200 ft visibility underwater, spectacular scuba diving. Alittle gym. Or I’d go to the Virgin Islands.