Responding to BLM/Antifa Harassment and Threats

https://twitter.com/RafaeldeArizaga/status/1318162910800207873?s=20

According to liberal slime… iT’s JuSt aN iDeA

And so is communism

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1321505221911236608?s=20

The funny thing is most US Jews are Democrat voters, maybe this will get a few more to vote for Trump right at the last minute.

Except for the fact he continued to advance on retreating officers while wielding a knife. For a widespread issue, odd how the martyrs continue to be so bad. So, now riots.

1 Like

I’ve read that the police had been called to that address 31 times since May. So if he was so harmless, why in the hell were they calling 911 so much? I’ve also read that they didn’t ask for police this time, they just wanted an ambulance.

As someone who used to ride an ambulance there 2 things:

1- I’m not going to the call of the disturbed guy with a knife without the police. Any idiot who thinks these things should be handled by social workers should lead the way.

2- Why did they need an Ambulance? His family, who loved him so much and cared about him so much could put him in the car and drive him to the hospital themselves.

The lawyers who represent the family in these cases are grifters and are pulling a scam.

4 Likes

It’s that same clown Benjamin Crump in most of them. I wouldn’t trust that guy to represent me for a parking ticket, he is pure bullshit.

Police departments should start suing Crump for libel and slander. He is on the record spreading inflammatory lies about the police in many of these cases.

People should just ignore him and he will go away. He makes all sorts of inflammatory statements that make no sense, like when he said that the cops in the George Floyd case should be charged with 1st degree murder because it was premeditated. I really can’t understand how anyone takes him seriously.

Yet, he was a convicted violent felon.

Look at his clients.

It’s not just the clients, the media reports on him favorably, you would think someone would point out what an idiotic and irresponsible fool he is. He’s a high profile ambulance chaser with a Marxist agenda, and he isn’t very bright either.

Look at their viewers.

The problem is that the viewers are the average people in North America. It’s rather sad.

That timing though…

Just wanted to correct something

Most secular Jews are democrat voters. The more religious circles (my family somewhat included) tend to lean conservative due to the the effect Trump has had regarding US/Isreal relations.

1 Like