Responding to BLM/Antifa Harassment and Threats

Keep in mind that BLM represents BLM. Not black people. That would be the same as saying the KKK represents all white people.

My issue with BLM is they rally for people killed under questionable situations. They should find people who were killed while cooperating with police. An unarmed man can still kill you, but I hear people say… he could have shot him in the leg, or the cops should be trained to win any fight… totally dumb stuff. #2, the number one threat to black people violence wise is other black people. Why not address that? #3, the cols beat and kill black and white people. To only show when it happens to a black person is not presenting the whole picture. BLM has an agenda that benefits BLM.

Yes, there is a problem. Yes, there is racism.

Because #BlackLivesMatter

If the objective were actually to fix issues with policing then they would address this. Instead, it’s black vs. non-communist white people and a chaos with no end in sight.

What do you think they are trying to do then? I don’t know what they really want, I just know that what they say and do is no good and on that alone I oppose them.

2 Likes

They want money and power.

3 Likes

I think there is more to it than just that, but we will have to wait and see where it goes.

If that’s all they want then why do they say on their site that they want to end the nuclear family and push a bunch of gay and transsexual stuff? Do a large proportion of black Americans actually support that? On the Toronto BLM site it used to say the same thing but they took some of that stuff off.

George Floyd’s death is the best thing that ever happened for Toronto BLM, the cops there havent killed any black people under questionable circumstances in a while and the main thing BLM was fighting for was to keep the cops away from the gay pride parade. Most black people in Toronto are from the Caribbean and any sort of gay stuff is likely to get you killed over there, they weren’t really relating to the general population.

1 Like

You’re right, someone may charge me with a skateboard or try to hold their Glock sideways.

1 Like

Because that’s how they can get power and money. Even in Commie nations you have an elite. Why would a millionaire push Marxism? Because he expects to keep his status under Marxism.

4 Likes

How is that going to get them money and power? Are rich homosexuals donating millions to BLM?

Because they will be in charge.

Think about things like telling people to take a knee, say BLM, say her name, raise a fist, etc. Do these actions fix anything? No. It’s performance over substance. But, getting you to do it is a sign of power.

1 Like

You might be right and that’s all there is to it, maybe it’s part of another scheme. You have to remember that a lot of donations to BLM go to the Democrat party, so it’s safe to assume that they are working together for some purpose.

1 Like

Oh, no question. I never doubted that for a minute. BLM has nothing to do with actually making life better for black people. If anything, the BLM organization has made things worse by encouraging rioting in predominately black neighborhoods, which chases out providers of essential services like grocery stores, resulting in food deserts. And also destroying black-owned businesses.
Regardless, they are an unchecked force right now in many urban areas, and municipal leaders lack the backbone to keep them from running wild.

1 Like

Yeah. First thing I thought of was break a bottle and start slashing.

I avoid public stuff for the most part due to some problems I have with anxiety and violence, but if some shit jumped off like that in my presence I’d definitely have a really hard time not hurting a whole lot of people very badly.

2 Likes

I feel safe saying this here, but do you notice it’s usually some ignorant ass acting a fool that ends up getting beat or shot? And I don’t need anyone digging up old footage of a black man in a suit being attacked. I’m talking about now. George Floyd was an exception.

Also, I would never charge a mob unless I knew it was inevitable. Even a mob of girls will beat your ass. You can fight a mob.

1 Like

Yep. As they say, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. There have been notable exceptions, but by far the odds say the guy or girl acting a fool is gonna get owned.

Fixed for ya :grin:. But yeah I agree.

1 Like

This is an interesting article, indirectly saying that current events in North America are the beginnings of a communist revolution. I’m surprised it made it into the mainstream news.

“The small percentage of career Marxists in Poland predictably welcomed the arrival of Stalin’s loyalists, and did what opportunistic Marxists had being doing in Russia for decades — expropriating land from property and business owners, imprisoning or killing dissenters and eliminating religious, cultural and artistic works that represented the nation’s past. Instantly catapulted to positions of power and bloated with privilege, hard-core leftists and Marxists began their familiar project of pillaging the nation, making a perverse mockery of the notion of equality of outcomes in a classless society.”

Sounds oddly similar to what BLM, Antifa, and other leftists are up to.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/jon-zagaja-lessons-for-today-from-the-communist-takeover-of-eastern-europe/ar-BB18MKrW?ocid=msedgdhp

1 Like

It’s always about these.

1 Like

Revolutions occur when unsuccessful middle and upper middle class kids start believing they’ll personally benefit from a societal restart.

Of course, they usually in the wrong but for ruthless, unscrupulous types revolutions are a path for personal enrichment and even intergenerational wealth.

2 Likes

There is definitely something to that. Look at Stalin, Castro, Mao, Kim Jong Un and other communist dictators, they basically had a personality cult built around them and they and their friends lived in luxury while the rest of the country struggled to survive. The more people get angry and stay angry, the more it benefits the people running BLM. But at the same time they are giving money to the Democrats who are in turn supporting them, it’s a mutually beneficial relationship but I’m not quite sure why. Maybe BLM will get more people to vote who wouldn’t otherwise, but all the rioting and bullshit is pissing people off and many who would have voted for the Democrats will vote for Trump instead.

So in the short term for the leaders of BLM, there is definitely a lot of money to be made. But there has to be something else going on or they wouldn’t have the support of one of the two US political parties plus pro sports and Hollywood. Last I heard there are less people watching sports on TV since they turned it into a propaganda tool, and of course there are no spectators. Money is not the only motivating factor, if it is then they are doing it wrong.

1 Like

Go read up on Mao’s wife and see why marxists of the Maoist variety are so into media/arts propaganda.

He was married to four different women, which one and what about her? I heard he was fucking a lot of young pretty girls and he had syphillis which he refused to be treated for,