Responding to BLM/Antifa Harassment and Threats

Wow, I just found out Shaun King is a white guy! He’s not even mixed… Somebody fixin’ to get disgraced. Lol…

Dude, you need to get out more. If Shaun King is black, I’m the Emperor of Japan.

2 Likes

Talcum X.

2 Likes

Dammit, I was hoping to be the one to get to reveal this sobriquet.

I haven’t ever seen many pictures of him. I assumed because of BLM and he getting a BET award and such… What a con.
BLM is perhaps the most fucked up modern organization on Earth. Now add a white guy faking being a black guy for an organization that has raised over a billion dollars and has zero account for the money…
No, no, no. There is no corruption here! Lol

Now BLM is attacking random homes in residential neghborhoods:

Is Warren Buffett the Wallet Behind Black Lives Matter?

Antifa is now planning false flag riots, pretending to be Trump supporters:

Genuinely deranging. They can have Nelson over my lifeless corpse.

1 Like

This yank will fight with you

1 Like

Slavery as in how white sailors were “recruited” and treated?

2 Likes

Ah, the press gang.

2 Likes

Source please?

It’s from Twitter, that’s all I have. Could be fake, but if you see Trump supporters rioting then don’t say you weren’t warned.

“Rum, sodomy and the lash”

“Ashore it’s women, wine and song, at sea it’s rum, bum and bacca”

2 Likes

From snopes:

The flyer has circulated online before in 2017 and 2019, as well as in 2020. Conspiracy theories about anti-fascist groups rioting on Nov. 4 are common, especially across the conservative parts of the internet.
Snopes investigated similar claims in 2017 that argued law enforcement agents had announced that “antifa” was planning “extended violent unrest or civil war” beginning on Nov. 4. We found there was no truth behind these rumors.

2 Likes

Well if it was on Twitter then it must be true!

1 Like

If they have blue or green hair.

2 Likes

Snopes is a left wing bullshit site, zero credibility

It’s worth considering

From what I have ever heard, they just “debunk” falsehoods and rumors, they do not report so I’m not sure where the “zero credibility” comes from.

In 2009, FactCheck.org reviewed a sample of Snopes’ responses to political rumors regarding George W. Bush, Sarah Palin, and Barack Obama, and found them to be free from bias in all cases.[30][31] In 2012, The Florida Times-Union reported that About.com’s urban legends researcher found a “consistent effort to provide even-handed analyses” and that Snopes’ cited sources and numerous reputable analyses of its content confirm its accuracy.[32]

1 Like