(Respectfully) Calling Cressey! Herniated Disc/Sciatica

I can relate to what all of you guys are going through. I have had chronic lower back pain for two years with no accurate diagnosis. It can get very frustrating especially after you try everything, heck I even did CBT and DBT therapy to try to attack my pain from a psycho somatic angle.

I am lucky enough to have a great chiro ART practitioner who can keep me walking but some days all I can do is just crawl up in a ball from the pain and wait for it to subside. If I ever get around to visiting my family in England I would love to work with you BB you have a dearth of knowledge and experience that I feel could really benefit me attaining more control over my condition.

[quote]LevelHeaded wrote:
potentially “shrink” the disc some and help with decreasing the surrounding inflammation, but there is still tons of rehab that should be done before progressing to higher level training. One athlete I worked with was unable to perform any sort of significant training for upwards of a year and then afterwards, once she was ready to push, made gains very quickly.
[/quote]

Hey! THanks for clarifying! Glad we are on the same page. Also liked the info about epidurals… I’ll consider that when I take my next step in this situation.

Best, KIK