Respect Obama More Because of Pastor?

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
Mick28 wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
DK 14 wrote:
There is no question Rev. Wrong is unpatriotic and a racist. “God damn America” His conspiracy of our government creating AIDS and his inflammatory comments to whites. The Rev has no grounds for any of his slander. That is insane that you try to justify it.

I agree we do have to cut spending. The more programs and the highers taxes the more we allow our government to spend irresonsibly.

Barack is not hiding the fact he’s going to raise our taxes and redistribute income.

McCain will do a better job economically, he’ll kill more terrorists, and keep national security high.

None of the candidates are great, but Mac is the lesser of 3 evils.

I think Rev. Wright cursing America for the sins of the leaders has nothing to do with patriotism. I think people that swallow what ever our government feeds us are naïve.
Do you think we are killing terrorists in Iraq?
How will Obama redistribute income?

You must have somehow missed a few of his comments: “The KKK of America” or how about “The government infecting the black community with AIDS”. Wright is a racist of the first order.

There’s no way Obama can distance himself from Wright try as he may. Wright will follow Obama around like a bad fart…right up to November…if he makes it that far.

The fact that Obama sat at his feet and lapped it up for 20 years should bother just about everyone…other than those who really do hate America.

That’s not you is it?

By the way the redistribution of income that Obama plans would be one of the worst things to ever happen to this country economically. As soon as you take away the desire of the average American to gain more wealth you eventually bring down the standard of living.

The top 50% of income earners pay about 96% of all income tax. That means that one half of this country is supporting …through their tax dollars…the other half. It’s already an alarmingly high figure. What happens when it’s raised even further? Incentive is taken away from that top 50% and the money will no longer be there to assist the other half that is needy.

One more point…when the President and the democratic controlled Congress wanted to stimulate the economy what did they do?

Did they raise taxes? D

Did they create government programs?

No.

They sent money back to the people where it originally came from…granted not fairly…But…both parties saw this as being good for the economy and good for the country.

Then what would make anyone think that raising taxes especially on the over taxed top half of the population would actually be good?

Both Obama and Hillary would be a disaster for this country. If you think Bush was bad you will quickly go from bad to worse with one of these clowns.

That, how much taxes do we really pay thread was not as graffic as it could be . But if you take all the sales tax , excise tax, feeâ¿¿s and my taxes when you employ me . You are only counting personal income tax. Try to figure all the taxes that are income neutral.

We are double and triple taxed in many cases.

And why is it like this?

We have to support big government. It makes me sick.[/quote]

It used to be Tax and spend Dems. And cut taxes and cut spending Rep. But the Reps. are cut taxes and spend more than the Dems. Do you realize Bill Clinton was the last Pres. to balance the budget. I do not know when the last time that was done.

[quote]JonP wrote:
The best analogy I can think of is Chris Farley in Black Sheep. While he’s definitely an idiot and every time he gives one of his speeches he thinks to himself “God not this shit again”. We all have people like this in our lives. I respect someone who won’t just throw a long time friend under the buss for the purpose of getting more votes.

Unlike Hillary who has fired campaign members left and right the second they made the slightest mistake just so she could try and get a few more votes.
And do any Obamahaters have any complaints about the man himself? It seems like people who don’t like Hillary do it because of her, while people that don’t like Obama do it because of people he knows.[/quote]

I fundamentally disagree with everything Obama stands for and is, his associations be damned. I don’t know the man to complain about him personally, but his stance on the issues is all I need to see this man would be a lousy president and we don’t need another one.