Reshipping Services?

Here’s the problem:
I’ve found a very good GH source, but the problem is I’m living in Puerto Rico and my guy in China says his shipping company doesn’t send here. So, I have to have it sent somewhere in the US and then reshipped to me here (even though Puerto Rico is the US). Does anyone know of any reshipping services or have any ideas besides the obvious of having it shipped to a friend?

-M

Would it have to go through US customs if you are using a US based remailer? I don’t know how they work so that’s why I ask.

If the answer is yes, it might be worthwhile to find a remailer in another country that your source will ship to. Given the cost of GH, might be the better way to go.

Of course, that’s if the answer to my first question was “Yes”, otherwise, this point is moot.

I would asume any package coming to the US would have to go through customs. Do you know of any remailing services in othedr countries?

-M

Honestly, I have ordered from Europe and Thailand multiple times and every time its made it through US customs.

As far as remailing services I have a friend i think that had some type of a similar problem I will check with him and see what he ended up doing.

bmc

Found this…

Awesome find, MrZsasz!

Yeah, thanks man!

dude holy shit! thank you MrZsasz

See, I’m more than just a pretty face…

Thanks MrZsasz!
I agreed with others,great job.

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
See, I’m more than just a pretty face…[/quote]

It’s your ass I’ve always found intriguing.

Wow nice link. I am going to use it for those idiots on ebay that never ship to Canada.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
MrZsasz wrote:
See, I’m more than just a pretty face…

It’s your ass I’ve always found intriguing.[/quote]

Always with the flattery you…

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Wow nice link. I am going to use it for those idiots on ebay that never ship to Canada. [/quote]

I was wondering about that as well…