Reservatrol Injections

i keep hearing about how wonderful reservatrol is. extending life, burning fat, anti cancer, keeps you youthful, etc.

although about 90% of it gets broken down in the liver.

if you took the required amount to have these positive effects you would have to spend a fortune.

the powder itself is not that expensive. but again i dont like to waste 90% of anything.

so what do you guys think about injecting this stuff?

maybe as a part of pct or an ongoing health regime all year round.

the reason i ask this in the steroids forum is because i happen to think many of you guys have a bit more about you than some of the other forums… where people are scared of needles!

Actually the whole purpose of resveratrol is supposed to be that it mimics calorie restricted diet. At bb.com you can find a topic that talks how it is not the best thing for bodybuilder

About injecting it, i would only inject it if the resveratrol was pharmaceutical grade(which most aren’t, just first batch gets tested…) , otherwise it will do more damage than good

[quote]influenz wrote:
At bb.com you can find a topic that talks how it is not the best thing for bodybuilder

[/quote]

I’ve done extensive resveratrol research and never heard this, could you link me to this page?

[quote]influenz wrote:
About injecting it, i would only inject it if the resveratrol was pharmaceutical grade(which most aren’t, just first batch gets tested…) , otherwise it will do more damage than good[/quote]

i was thinking more along the lines of like doing a batch of homebrew gear. whatman filters ba, etc…

[quote]entouragevip wrote:
influenz wrote:
About injecting it, i would only inject it if the resveratrol was pharmaceutical grade(which most aren’t, just first batch gets tested…) , otherwise it will do more damage than good

i was thinking more along the lines of like doing a batch of homebrew gear. whatman filters ba, etc…

[/quote]

I believe Biotest’s version uses their patented time release technology on the capsules, which (I believe) also provided better oral bio-availability - I’m waiting on my new batch to try it out.

I’ve also got a whole bunch of resveratrol powder which I’ve capsuled myself as well as just mixed with water, but your guess is as good as mine as to how much of this my body is actually using.

If you’re interested, here is a link for some in-depth discussions on the stuff - there may be something useful for you there:

Here Bodybuilding.com Forums?
t=108505231&highlight=resveratrol

Although i haven’t had time to read the entire thread, so i am not completely sure it is true

I buy my resveratrol from revgenetics(70usd for 100g bulk 99% trans-resvetratrol, nobody can beat that price)
I mix it with whey and lecithin.

While bulking i mix it with scotch(improves bioavaliability)

[quote]influenz wrote:
Here Bodybuilding.com Forums?
t=108505231&highlight=resveratrol

Although i haven’t had time to read the entire thread, so i am not completely sure it is true

I buy my resveratrol from revgenetics(70usd for 100g bulk 99% trans-resvetratrol, nobody can beat that price)
I mix it with whey and lecithin.

While bulking i mix it with scotch(improves bioavaliability)
[/quote]

Actually, there is a price list on that link I sent somewhere comparing every company it’s available from - and revgenetics is a fair amount more than the cheapest ones out there.

I’ll check out the link - thanks.

Edit:
Hmmm, from a quick glance at the list seems they’ve come down in price since I last looked.

yes it was the 99% revgenetics 100g s i ve got on order.

yes that is the site i was checking out before.

however… someone suggested injecting it and some guy closed the thread off saying “i m interested in preserving life not ending it by injecting” or words to that effect.

my take as an roid user sticking pins in myself doesnt make me cry.

so i m thinking if it was cooked up like you would homebrew some gear we could be way ahead of the game…

Yes i’m familiar with that page, and i have checked the link.

Vitacost and revgenetics are the cheapest, although revgenetics has better reputation+ more tests done.

If you want full effect of resveratrol you should consider minimising your intake of niacidamid and nicotinamid(which are usually forms of niacin in your average multivitamin).

ps. seen your post just now. You are proposing creating a solution with resveratrol and heating it to prevent bacterial infection, then injecting it into the blood stream?

Still there is a problem with the actuall quality. Still even in 99% there is still that 1% of the other stuff, which may cause nasty problems…

[quote]influenz wrote:

Still there is a problem with the actuall quality. Still even in 99% there is still that 1% of the other stuff, which may cause nasty problems…
[/quote]

even if put through a .2 um whatman syringe filter?

people do inject this stuff. i just can t find any info on it though. and the guys on the immnst forum seem a little bit to much like my mum in terms of risk taking…

Someone else will have to answer that question.
I am not familiar with the process of preparation

Well I’d personally stick to the oral usage. There are other ways to improve bioavailability. Also the price has come down significantly and it is very affordable

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
Well one way to bypass the liver would be to stick it up yer dirtbox of course.
[/quote]

so really you could just get a syringe mix some in some water and (without a needle) fire it up your ass?!

whilst we’re on the subject AS is there any reason why you couldn t do that with some aas?

either gear ready for intramuscular inj in ba etc or just some powder/crushed tablets (in some water).??

Resveratrol is poorly soluble in water. it’s better soluble in ethanol
I think you cannot just inject resveratrol that isn’t dissolved

Also, filtering will not remove molecular contaminants that are byproducts when extracting resveratrol

If you decide to go ahead, please report back with results

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
Well one way to bypass the liver would be to stick it up yer dirtbox of course.

[/quote]

Having used to work for a supplement retail company, this thread sparked a old question i used to wonder about regarding reservatrol but after reading bushys comment, might just stick to what im working with now. So its not very bioavailible if taken orally, fairly expensive and better if taken in liquid ass hole injections? lol this one might not be for me. If it helps though i used to sell it like it was fucking crack to old people. Never taken it,but i guess it has to do something with how popular it is/was ( haven’t been working in that field for a while now)

I had a mate who never ate his ecstasy, him and his wife used to stick em up each others arses…! lol!

Back to topic…

interesting.

i heard about models having coke blown up their asses. ha ha i d be happy to oblige… .

i mean its all pretty gross but fuck it i had about 15 sessions of colonic irrigation using wall mounted buckets of water and a hose pipe in some remote jungle in thailand when i was 18 so this should be fuck all…

[quote] Brook wrote:
I had a mate who never ate his ecstasy, him and his wife used to stick em up each others arses…! lol!

Back to topic…[/quote]

probably was an excuse to for him to “help” her ram-rod it in nice and deep lol

Ive snorted coke of a clit before, and had it snorted off my cock.

i feel this thread is getting out of hand.

Hijack over!