Reserach

I’ve got to do a research project in my final year in my sports science course. Lets just say I’m kind of short on ideas. I want to do something to do with the iron game. Potential subjects for a study are the student population. Ideas that dont need financial backing are the order of the day unfortunaetly. Anyway is anybody out there has a good idea for a scientific study. I’d appreciate it.

what are your specific interests? In faith, Coach Davies

I would be interested in seeing if there is a correlation between atheletic performance and acedemic prowess. You should take test subjects who are gym devotees and graph their grade performance. Another possible test would be to observe atheletes post-training when they are subjected to higher endorphin release and document how capable they are with things like task management. Anyway there are a few ideas to get the good ole’ noggin working. BTW where do you go to school? I am a sophomore at NC State, and was just curious…

I would be interested in seeing if there is a correlation between atheletic performance and acedemic prowess. You should take test subjects who are gym devotees and graph their grade performance. Another possible test would be to observe atheletes post-training when they are subjected to higher endorphin release and document how capable they are with things like task management. Anyway there are a few ideas to get the good ole’ noggin working. BTW where do you go to school? I am a sophomore at NC State, and was just curious…

Hey Robusto, yeah, dude, i remember reading in one of the psych texts that there is a direct correlation between performance in school and physical activity like weight training and stuff. i think the text might have been by Ben Lahey, U of Chicago press . . . not sure though