Researching First Cycle

Hi there

I’ve been lurking on this thread for a while trying to get all the info I need to start my first cycle. I’ll probably research for a few more months before I take the plunge. At the moment I’m thinking of doing a basic cycle consisting of:

Wks 1-12 Test E 500mg/week
Wks 13-16 HCG 3000, 3000, 1500, 1500 IU
Wks 14-18 Nolva 40, 40, 20, 20

I am also unsure of when to use Adex. I understand that it decreases circulating estrogen in the body, but isn’t some estrogen necessary for gains? I planned on using Nolva if anyone gyno symptoms appeared during the cycle, but should I use Adex to reduce the chance of gyno symptoms?

Thanks

Keels,

How long is a while? Because, there are fundamental shortcomings in your proposed cycle that show inadequate research on your part.

Why don’t you leave this thread alone until you have done the following. Once complete, this forum will provide you with answers to legitimate questions.

1. When you propose a cycle, you should include age, bodyweight, % bodyfat, years training, prior experience with AAS, goals, etc. in order to enable us to give good feedback. That is indicated in one of the stickies at the top of the forum. They are the threads that have a small white icon to the immediate right of their titles.

2. Read the other stickies too. From start to finish to gain a grasp of all the elements that one has to nail in order to plan a successful cycle.

3. Determine if you are actually a good candidate for AAS by assessing the info in the stickies.

4. Try to get a feel for how many weeks your first cycle should be. 12 weeks is now considered long. 8 weeks is considered to be of similiar benefit with much easier recovery.

5. You definitely need to understand the fundamentals of using an AI (Adex or Letro) on cycle and that doing so is not soley to prevent gyno (although that’s a damn good reason in and of itself). Using an AI to maintain low normal male E2 (estrogen) level also reduces bloating, increases libido, increases mental clarity, improves mood, prevents elevated E2 emotional sides, etc. You should look into the proper dosing of the product you plan to use as well as where to source it from.

6. Read about HCG because what you suggested is far from the the currently accepted optimal protocol. There are lots of threads on HCG. Check to see at which point its use is recommended and at what dosage. You are way off. Hint - do not use HCG post cycle. Proper dosage should be way under even 1000iu. Do you even know how to reconstitute HCG. Researching all that may take time, but at least you will know what you are injecting into your body. (There was a recent thread where a first time cycler followed all his AAS dealer’s advice. He figured it wasn’t worth the time to actually learn about powerful hormones that he would be injecting into his body. He ended up with such a bad case of acne - due to not following the most basic of principles discussed on this forum - that he is scarred for life.)

7. Your PCT as laid out is OK, but would be more suited for an 8 week cycle since recovery is easier than a 12 week cycle. A 12 week cycle would benefit from a stasis/taper PCT. Another sticky covers that in detail.

8. If after all this you feel you are a valid candidate for AAS, then research a proper source for the required components (test, AI, HCG). Probably about 50% conservatively of new users either get ripped off and receive no gear or receive bunk gear. You can simply not do too much ground work to prevent unexpected and unwanted results. There are few things as discouraging as laying out a carefully researched plan, only to find out your gear in not potent and very painful to inject. Good clean potent gear is worth its weight in gold. The rest is just a waste of time and effort.

Believe me, not too many would spoon feed you as I have. Hopefully it will get you on track.

Good luck…

Hey mate, thanks for the constructive reply, I’ll do a lot more research before I pipe up again. Cheers for taking the time to write all that out, I know that messing around with your hormones are not to be taken lightly and I obviously need a lot more time before I consider taking the next step.