I posted this survey in the steroids forum a few days ago. The feedback was better than expected but I would like to get some more opinions from T-Nationers. So I am going to post it here in OFF-TOPIC. This is the LAST TIME that I am going to post this so I am sorry for anyone that has to see this more than once.
The survey itself is for my undergrad research class and it is on steroids and aggression. Please help, I would like to get as many people to fill this out as possible. It doesn't matter if you have taken steroids or not, I would still like to hear from you. It shouldn't take too much of your time. I am here to collect data only, if there are any questions that you are uncomfortable with answering, just answer the ones that you want to. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
1) What is your gender?
2) How old are you?
3) What is the highest educational degree you have attained?
4) Are you married?
5) How many months out of a year do you use steroids? (If you do not use steroids, simply write 0)
6) On average, during a cycle about how much do you use per week? (As in 500mg/week)
7) What are your preferred anabolics? (Again, if you don't use, just write none)
For these questions choose the following Response Modes - NEVER, SELDOM, SOMETIMES, OFTEN, ALWAYS
8) I have initiated physical fights
9) I have initiated verbal fights
10) I have threatened physical violence without a weapon
11) I have threatened physical violence with a weapon
12) I have taken advantage of someone who was in an intoxicated state
13) I have hit someone when they were unaware
14) I have hit someone when they were already down
15) I curse out loud
16) I have purposefully broken things that are not mine
17) I have purposefully cut or burned myself
18) I have purposefully caused physical injury to another person
19)I have stolen money
20) I have defaced or desecrated public property
21) I have abused animals
22) I have used weapons in physical altercations
Again, to anyone who takes the time to do this, I am very appreciative of it. Thank you so much!