T Nation

Research lab peptides question

1 x
CJC 1295 - 2mg (Receptor)

1 x
Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide 1mg

1 x
Cabergoline 0.5mg x 30ml vial

I picked up the 1st one when they emailed me it was on sale. I get was the 3rd one is. Has anyone taken the 1st two ? How much ? Does it work ? What does it do ?

I think the Cabergoline and the sleep peptide sound good, not sure what to think of CJC 1295 which is really CJC 1293.

[quote]HiredGun wrote:
1 x
CJC 1295 - 2mg (Receptor)

1 x
Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide 1mg

1 x
Cabergoline 0.5mg x 30ml vial

I picked up the 1st one when they emailed me it was on sale. I get was the 3rd one is. Has anyone taken the 1st two ? How much ? Does it work ? What does it do ?

I think the Cabergoline and the sleep peptide sound good, not sure what to think of CJC 1295 which is really CJC 1293.
[/quote]

Google DatBtrue. Over at profressionalmuscle.com there is a forum on peptides and the first sticky is Dat’s. He also has a site, but you have to be a member to get in. When you apply they reject you but then allow you in after a day or so. His stuff is the most informative that I have seen.

I would defer to the information you will find at one of those two sites, but your questions regarding how much, etc. depend on your goals - i.e. bodybuilding vs. anti-aging. Unless it is something you plan on doing for longer than a couple of mg’s will last, I would not bother as you are likely to see no benefit form it.
Hope this helps.