Research Chems

Hey guys have a quick question about research chemicals, in particular ag-guys. I was thinking of purchasing some from another site i frequent but after reading some people’s opinions i’m thinking of buying from ag-guys instead.I’ve read some about them on this site and i was just wondering if anybody out there had any recent experiences they would like to share.

Beacuse frankly, it seems to good to be true. does everyone out there think they are getting what they pay for? (have there products taken care of estrogen problems during and/or worked for PCT afterwards?) Does it seem to be dosed as advertised? - I realize you wouldn’t be able to tell for sure without having it tested yourself but i’m more than willing to listen to anyone’s opinion. Thanks in advance for any responses.

I can’t tell you they’re definetly 100% what they claim to be. That said, I’ve relied solely on research chems for my anti-E needs in all my cycles and have yet to see even a hint of estrogen related sides.

They are 100% legit however some would claim over-priced.

…in this corner hailing from the great state of Texas, Rainjack and in the opposing corner from the equaly great state of New Jersey Anthony Roberts,gentlemen at the sound of the bell…sorry guys couldn’t resist

A-G guys very good used them often as well as Innovative Research and Chem One all gave similar results,A-G Guys came at twice the price

[quote]jbdd wrote:
…in this corner hailing from the great state of Texas, Rainjack and in the opposing corner from the equaly great state of New Jersey Anthony Roberts,gentlemen at the sound of the bell…sorry guys couldn’t resist
[/quote]

Biotest could put these fights on pay-per-view and make a few more bucks out of the website.

Wanna pay twice the price for half as much? By all means go with AG-Guys.

If you want to pay for quality without getting reemed, then try ChemOne.

[quote]jbdd wrote:
… and in the opposing corner from the equaly great state of New Jersey Anthony Roberts,gentlemen at the sound of the bell…sorry guys couldn’t resist
[/quote]

That could get you shot. There is nothing equal about a state smaller than my family’s land holdings, and Texas.

1 Like

You may run into legal problems with ChemOne. The initial owner is an ex-con, and they sell flavored chems. What’s the problem here? Well…

The problem with Flavored research chems is that the case can be made that they are for human consumption, and are therefore illegal. Add into that equation that all 4 of the companies owners are located in the USA.

I covered this in an article which was published on T-Nation long before ChemOne existed…here is an excerpt from that article, where I interviewed a lawyer (“CD” or Council for the Defence" is the lawyer speaking)and this is what happened when I asked her about research chems:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=897551&pageNo=0

"T-Nation: Let’s talk about the research chemicals that are bought and sold openly on the Internet. I know you’re quite familiar with the term “research chemical.” This is basically a chemical bought and sold on the Internet for research purposes. These chemicals are almost always simply liquid forms of bodybuilding drugs, ancillaries, clen, etc. labeled “not for human consumption.” Is this legal?

CD: First, the law clearly reads that one can legally purchase certain chemicals for research purposes only. This ought to mean that the buyer’s liability is, for all intents and purposes, nonexistent. In this case, the research companies’ liability isn’t as well defined, and I certainly wouldn’t want to be selling them myself.

If those chemicals are being sold with flavoring in them, then the government may be able to make the case that they’re for human consumption, and possibly indict the buyer as well.

T-Nation: Well, my dog’s food has flavoring in it. It’s not intended for human consumption, and I certainly didn’t buy it for myself.

CD: Right, I’ve heard that argument. Basically, it’s my position that if you’re buying flavored research chemicals then you’re exposing yourself to an additional risk. In short, you don’t buy your dog food in pina colada flavor, or some of the others that are offered in “research chemicals.”

You should be safe, but once again, if you’re talking about maximizing safety, then you may want to go the unflavored route. There are good arguments to be made on both sides, but I know which ones I’d buy.

And if you’re buying a lot (thousands of dollars at a time), then maybe they’ll try to get you personally on distribution as well. "

Add into this equation the fact that one of the primary owners is an ex-con, and it’s just the easy “example” that LE may have been looking for to bust a chem company.

I’d avoid them in particular, as well as flavored chems in general.

Finally, as you all know, I reccomend AG-Guys. Why? Well, their owners are all offshore, and not located in the USA(*they’re all forigners), and their servers and records are all located offshore as well (although their products are shipped from within the USA)

Add into that the fact that they sell unflavored chems, and I think I make a very good case for patronizing them over ChemOne. The risk factor is just much lower, and when the feds eventally crack down on Chem Companies, I don’t want my address on file with a company like ChemOne.

I wouldn’t want to save a few bucks, if it put me in the line of fire like this.

Nice try. Hooker.

Lion is flavored as well. I don’t see thm having any problems. You used to pimp for them too, no?

Is that why you quit sucking lions cock? Because it was flavored? Or because you got paid more to suck someone elses?

We are half the price of our competition. Hooker has no defense for that, so he tries to scare you.

If hooker is running us down - consider the source.

Thanks for the bump hooker. Our sales go up every time you slam us.

thanks for all the replies. though i respect your opinion rainjack i think i may go with ag-guys this time around. if anyone out there has anything more to add im listening.

also, i thought i was looking forward to the shamrock vs. ortiz fight that was coming up. but the more i visit this site the more i realize a rainjack v roberts slugfest would be much more entertaining. someone has got to get you two in an octagon to get this shit over with. Thanks again,guys

Is IBE nutrition a subsidiary of ChemOne or a separate entity?

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Is IBE nutrition a subsidiary of ChemOne or a separate entity?[/quote]

Rick, Anthony, David and Reuben (the four people who are listed as ChemOne’s staff) are probably involved with IBE in some form or another, from what the evidence reveals. Here’s what I’ve gathered:

All of the ChemOne staff who post regularly on various forums, also moderates or moderated on IBE’s forums, and boards sponsored by IBE.

(Is it likely that they would hold staff positions on a competitor’s message forum if they were not in some way linked? Doubtful.)

Recently, an IBE staff-member/moderator has attacked TCSResearch, which is a company who has recently stopped supplying ChemOne with a topical fat-loss agent, and several other supplies.
(IBE’s staff attacking someone who stopped working with ChemOne…doesn’t that sound like they’re tied in together somehow?)

IBE and ChemOne recently started advertising on many of the same message forums. (Hmmm…)

Previously, when I was attacked by ChemOne’s owners here, IBE’s owners came over to attack me also.
(Hmmm…)

Are they tied into each other?

You decide.

[quote]rainjack wrote:I may not agree with you 100% but at least you present your case in a very intelligent and respectful manner - something that has been sorely missing for the last 6 months, or so.
[/quote]

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Is that why you quit sucking lions cock? Because it was flavored? Or because you got paid more to suck someone elses?
[/quote]

The arimidex from ag-guys is lemon flavored but I bought it 3 months ago. Is the current version unflavored? The femara I purchased from them came unflavored.

all research chem companies should have legit quality products…why counterfeit chems that cost virtually nothing to make!?

my observations (if anyone cares)

Lion - i was happy with the products…on the high end of the price range though…and service was not always top notch. I no longer use them.

Ag-guys - all i had to do was look at the price per volume…no thank you. i’m sure they have great products and service though.

ChemOne - best prices i have seen outside of a UG Lab. Never used their service though.

ChemOne is not part of IBE.

That is a lie that hooker made up, and is now trying to pass off as fact.

He can’t fight us on the merits of our products, so he lies and implies.

IBE didn’t come over here to defend us. They coma over here to defend themselves, and to take on hooker in a forum where hooker can’t have them banned.

ChemOne is ChemOne. IBE is IBE. Two different companies. The only common thread between us and them is that one of the owners of ChemOne is a mod at IBE’s message board.

I guess the reason hooker started the lie is because IBE and ChemOne made an agreement to compete without all the bullshit that goes on.

Anything to discredit the company or the owners.

And you have to ask yourself why? We are the little kids on the bloack, yet hooker will go out of his way to ban our name from boards stupid enough to give him that right. He lies. He tries to scare people into thinking that they will go to jail for buying from us. Why?

But to answer your question, js - I give you my word that IBE is not affiliated in any way whatsoever with ChemOne. You can believe me, or not.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

But to answer your question, js - I give you my word that IBE is not affiliated in any way whatsoever with ChemOne. You can believe me, or not. [/quote]

I don’t have a reason not to believe it. It wouldn’t really make a difference to me, either way. I was just curious. They sell many of the same products anyhow, so it’d seem somewhat redundant if the proceeds were going into the same pot.

you know it brings the quality of a site down and takes away from its content when people insist on fighting over nonsense. i would say if someone has a point to make they should show us the proof.
that said.

i would like to say that i have used both lion and ibe for my research chem needs. i used both there clens and found both worked as they should have. i personally prefer the latter. because i dont need flavors and dont wanna pay more for it. i have also done pct cycles from both and it worked great.

thanks
ozzy

[quote]rainjack wrote:
jbdd wrote:
… and in the opposing corner from the equaly great state of New Jersey Anthony Roberts,gentlemen at the sound of the bell…sorry guys couldn’t resist

That could get you shot. There is nothing equal about a state smaller than my family’s land holdings, and Texas. [/quote]

Sorry rain, no disrespect ya know that. For anybody that gives a rip,rainjack has NEVER steered me wrong about anything and has been nothing but honest and forthcoming,just my .02 y’all!

I have bought from lion 3 times and all my stuff has come over the border. The only problem I have with them is the price per volume.

That being said, ag-guys is outta my price range, and the fact they they are not flavoured makes me not want to buy them.

When ChemOne starts shipping to Canada, I will buy from them exclusively.