T Nation

Research Chemicals

Does anybody have any experience ordering steroids through chemical suppliers?

It seems they often have you inquire about the chemical you want? How likely are they to send something like testosterone? Are there any suppliers that someone would like to share with me?

Research chemical companies like Chem-One and AG-Guys don’t sell steroids but ancillaries like SERM’s and AI’s.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Research chemical companies like Chem-One and AG-Guys don’t sell steroids but ancillaries like SERM’s and AI’s.[/quote]

Yes, what he said. Please don’t ask which one is better. or of any problems with either. PM me if you need more help.

[quote]H-Train wrote:
sapasion wrote:
Research chemical companies like Chem-One and AG-Guys don’t sell steroids but ancillaries like SERM’s and AI’s.

Yes, what he said. Please don’t ask which one is better. or of any problems with either. PM me if you need more help. [/quote]

I would invite you to ask me which one is better. I am totally unbiased. Truth talks, and bullshit walks.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
H-Train wrote:
sapasion wrote:

Yes, what he said. Please don’t ask which one is better. or of any problems with either. PM me if you need more help.

I would invite you to ask me which one is better. I am totally unbiased. Truth talks, and bullshit walks. [/quote]

That wasn’t a shot at you, RJ. I’ve just read the lengthy archives.

[quote]H-Train wrote:
rainjack wrote:
H-Train wrote:
sapasion wrote:

I would invite you to ask me which one is better. I am totally unbiased. Truth talks, and bullshit walks.

That wasn’t a shot at you, RJ. I’ve just read the lengthy archives. [/quote]

I didn’t take it as a shot. I was just running my mouth.

We only want to avoid a flame war or hijack of the thread :wink:

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Research chemical companies like Chem-One and AG-Guys don’t sell steroids but ancillaries like SERM’s and AI’s.[/quote]

That’s good to know, thanks!