Research Chemicals

I did a search here and all I could find were posts from 2006. I have looked at several research chemical sites recently and they all have an “April Special”. I want to know if any of these sites are still valid. I am interested in ancillary/mens health research and just want to know if any of these sites are worth my time and money? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Vanosa

You apparently did very little searching.

We just covered this same fucking topic two days.

Have some initiative.

World

wow um i think this is getting a little redundant. it seems like one thread starts and 5 more about the SAME thing come right after it? Am i crazy or ave other people noticed this? and if one were to REALLY use the search feature or hell scroll down maybe, theyd find there answer

[quote]Game_over wrote:
wow um i think this is getting a little redundant. it seems like one thread starts and 5 more about the SAME thing come right after it? Am i crazy or ave other people noticed this? and if one were to REALLY use the search feature or hell scroll down maybe, theyd find there answer[/quote]

But then they wouldn’t get to post and see their name up on the computer screen.

The truth guys is that I did my search 3 days before my post. Nothing on this since 06 at that time. I never really thought that someone would post up on the topic since it had been so long. I didn’t re-check my search which is plain to see. If I stand accused of being lazy, I’ll take that. I did read the other posts on the subject by the way and know what I need to know. Thank you all. I have in the past used those very services I asked questions on also but it has been a good while which is why I posted.

Oh and Rain I could really care less about seeing my name on the screen. If you all want to flame me feel free. After spending nearly a year in the streets of Baghdad a little forum flame is really no big deal. I sincerely mean that and have no ill will towards anyone. Be safe.
Vanosa

[quote]vanosa wrote:
The truth guys is that I did my search 3 days before my post. Nothing on this since 06 at that time. I never really thought that someone would post up on the topic since it had been so long. I didn’t re-check my search which is plain to see. If I stand accused of being lazy, I’ll take that. I did read the other posts on the subject by the way and know what I need to know. Thank you all. I have in the past used those very services I asked questions on also but it has been a good while which is why I posted.

Oh and Rain I could really care less about seeing my name on the screen. If you all want to flame me feel free. After spending nearly a year in the streets of Baghdad a little forum flame is really no big deal. I sincerely mean that and have no ill will towards anyone. Be safe.
Vanosa[/quote]

If you type in research chemical in the serach feature many different threads will come up. Many that originated in 2008.

[quote]vanosa wrote:

Vanosa[/quote]

Streets of Baghdad, eh? That’s cool.

Remember the assault on Fallujah? Yeah, that’s where I was.

Keep in mind that we serve to serve. Not to be able to thump our chest and try to put ourselves above civilians. One-up-manship has no place in this forum. Something else to keep in mind is that you choose to join the military and that’s what put you in that place. No one made you, you chose to. Yes, it’s something to be proud of, but you certainly should not use your experiences in the matter in which you just did.

I’m guessing you’re not in the Marine Corps… because you surely wouldn’t say what you did.

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
Streets of Baghdad, eh? That’s cool.

Remember the assault on Fallujah? Yeah, that’s where I was.

Keep in mind that we serve to serve. Not to be able to thump our chest and try to put ourselves above civilians. One-up-manship has no place in this forum. Something else to keep in mind is that you choose to join the military and that’s what put you in that place. No one made you, you chose to. Yes, it’s something to be proud of, but you certainly should not use your experiences in the matter in which you just did.

I’m guessing you’re not in the Marine Corps… because you surely wouldn’t say what you did.

World[/quote]

Fist off World let me say I salute you and respect you for your service in Fallujah. Secondly you really misinterpreted my meaning. I wasn’t thumping my chest or attempting to one-up anyone at all, just simply saying that being flamed in a forum is no big deal and I can take it.

Possibly I used a bad example to make my point. I will say this, My experiences have lead me to believe that most everything since then is chickshit and I bet you know what I mean. Nothing is much of a big deal anymore World. Least of all being flamed. It aint nothing. After all that has been said I did do more searching and did indeed find more recent posts on the subject. I said before and I’ll say it again…if I stand accused of being lazy so be it.

Under the circumstances I can’t argue the point since I have been proven wrong. I obviously have gotten off on the wrong foot here. I certainly am not trying to piss Anyone off. My research has lead me to believe you are indeed correct about Research Chemicals too by the way. They seem to be top notch. Just remember World that what you think I mean and what I mean aren’t neccessarily the same thing, but you are certainly entitled to your opinion and I can respect that. Nuff said as far as I am concerned.
V

Thank you both. End of story. I know you dont do it for me or anyone else to thank you. i especially know you dont world, but regardless. Thank you. And i really do think about you two and every other brave soul that serves everyday as i enjoy the freedoms and rewards i have.