T Nation

Research Chem Question...

Looks as though that “one” site that I was about to put an order in with is no longer shipping to Canada as it was not in the shipping country list any longer.

Any point in the right direction would surely be appreciated.

thanks a bunch.

Whatever you do, stay away from one that I tried. The guy should be shot with a Sten mk2 sub machine gun.

Feel free to PM me that info. Id be more than happy to stay away from people that you may want to shoot.

PM sent

thanks guys… Its too bad that we arent allowed to at least compose some sort of list of the rip off and crap companies out there. Discussing the good ones out in the open is one thing, however the crap ones should be brought out and left to rot.

Yea, I totally agree. Expose them and let them get shut down. Would save people from all kinds of potential BS.

The contaminated peptides I mentioned - his response about it was that he mislabeled it. WTF is that crap? Take your company and go away…

[quote]Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
Yea, I totally agree. Expose them and let them get shut down. Would save people from all kinds of potential BS.

The contaminated peptides I mentioned - his response about it was that he mislabeled it. WTF is that crap? Take your company and go away…[/quote]

mislabled peptides? WTF is that
just one more thing to watch for in this game I guess

Maybe if enough people on this board agreed to make a list of those scammers and crap companies, the mods would ok it.

The only problem would be that some of these companies may actually make mistakes on orders. it wouldnt mean that they were a bad company.

There’s probably a lot of other things to consider too, but its just a thought.

Jazz

[quote]Jazz_Man1898 wrote:
Maybe if enough people on this board agreed to make a list of those scammers and crap companies, the mods would ok it.

The only problem would be that some of these companies may actually make mistakes on orders. it wouldnt mean that they were a bad company.

Jazz[/quote]

Nothing will get changed as far as I can tell from a previous discussion I attempted to have with one of the mods. All that will happen is you will get pointed to a post which discussed not openly naming sources that many agreed up from this forum. Research chems and supplies happen to fall along the same lines as far as the mods were concerned.

I do surely agree that there is a difference when a company make a mistake compared to extreme horrible customer service or a shaddy or underdosed product.

Hey I haven’t had any problem with the…“one”. It also makes me feel warm and fuzzy knowing a good buddy of mine is associated with the…“one”. -GB

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Jazz_Man1898 wrote:

Jazz

Nothing will get changed as far as I can tell from a previous discussion I attempted to have with one of the mods. All that will happen is you will get pointed to a post which discussed not openly naming sources that many agreed up from this forum. Research chems and supplies happen to fall along the same lines as far as the mods were concerned.

I do surely agree that there is a difference when a company make a mistake compared to extreme horrible customer service or a shaddy or underdosed product.

[/quote]

You can thank ORD for the current climate in keeping the screws clamped on naming any names - good or bad. I don’t blame the admin here one bit for taking that stance. If we learned anything from a year ago, it should be that safe is always better than sorry.

But - if you know of a damn sure scamming piece of shit source/compay - the PM function is still a very useful tool.

maybe make a new T cell, that ppl cant even look at if you arent in the cell? one that has research chem only, or w/e members want to put in it.

keeps feds out of the issue, and stops trustworthy ppl from getting scammed.

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
maybe make a new T cell, that ppl cant even look at if you arent in the cell? one that has research chem only, or w/e members want to put in it.

keeps feds out of the issue, and stops trustworthy ppl from getting scammed.[/quote]

I’m sure that wouldn’t draw any unwanted attention…

The closest thing to a secret t-cell that might work would be mass pm’s. Like if a trusted member volunteered to pm certain members with info every time there was an update. The guy would have to collect all the info and sort it out. Could be a lot of work.

My system of personally PMing guys who have a respectable posting history (not post count!) and my trust seems to work out pretty well for me. The more guys you add into a pool, the higher the chance that somebody is gonna end up peeing in it.

Well I guess the point is to not have the list openly posted on a thread. Since PMs are ok, maybe a few members could get forwarded any bad experiences that a person may have with a company.

These would be the “go to” guys if anyone had questions about a particular company. I suppose the in and outs of who this info could be shared with would have to be sorted out.

Jazz

Thats pretty upsetting since they just got their liquid nolva back in stock. You don’t happen to be referring to the other “guys” do you shadow hunter?

[quote]Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
The closest thing to a secret t-cell that might work would be mass pm’s. Like if a trusted member volunteered to pm certain members with info every time there was an update. The guy would have to collect all the info and sort it out. Could be a lot of work.[/quote]

you can PM all your friends,
so you have people in your friend list that are trusted by you and then send a mass email to all them about said place.
simple concept but in the end yes the more dudes in the pool the better the chance of someone pissing in it im stealing that quote thanks :wink:
and I sure hope those guys are the ones that are screwing up so I dont deal with them I should stick with that other one if thast the case

[quote]ratm88 wrote:
Thats pretty upsetting since they just got their liquid nolva back in stock. You don’t happen to be referring to the other “guys” do you shadow hunter?[/quote]

As far as I know, no, I’m not referring to the other guys.

I totally see what you guys are saying about PMing only people you personally trust. But even that’s not foolproof. Take that one guy that just recently fell off the face of the planet. I’m betting more than one person trusted him enough to pm sources. Good thing he probably wasn’t a cop. But the next guy could be. You just never know when it comes to this stuff.

The problem with other places is how do you know it’s totally legit? I’ve seen forums where I think the whole place was orchestrated just to promote certain companies. If you post a bad comment/review, it’ll be deleted and you might even get banned. So all you ever see is how great the company is.

My last AS source for example. They have a forum and sometimes I’ll see negative comments posted in the middle of the night. Come morning time, it’s all deleted.

It all looks “legit” on the outside, but is it really?