Rescue Me

[quote]apayne wrote:
Never mind, it’s an Opie & Anthony thing.
[/quote]

Any FCC outlaw is a friend of mine. XM has no static.

[quote]scotty144 wrote:
Stop giving the plot away!!! The Canadian channel that picks it up hasn’t started airing this season yet…[/quote]

Stop reading threads entitled “Rescue Me” before your season starts in Canada, you Canucklehead!!!

[quote]simon-hecubus wrote:
TrainerinDC wrote:
Unrelated topic. How about the shield coming back so soon?

They actually warned about that some time ago (or at least I read about it on some web site).

I’m just glad we don’t have to wait until January![/quote]

I don’t know why we have to wait until September for Nip/Tuck - my second favorite show.

But anyhow - as to what Irish said about him slamming his bitch-ass wife onto the hood of the car. I abhore violence against women as well. It appeared to me that it was a reaction to someone grabbing him and attempting to restrain him. Not a “fuck you bitch” to his wife.

I abhor women who fuck their ex-husband’s brother behind his back. I wish she had broken her vagina in the fall.

[quote]apayne wrote:
I abhor women who fuck their ex-husband’s brother behind his back. I wish she had broken her vagina in the fall.[/quote]

Apayne…Did something happen to you…Do you want to share?

:slight_smile:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
This show is the best show on TV, hands down. Better than the Sopranos.[/quote]

unless you like johnny cakes, that isn’t hard to beat, but yeah great show…The best show is “The Shield”

BTW
I still have Tuesday’s show on Tivo…so you fcukers spoiled it for me, but I will still watch it though :smiley:

Hands down, Tommy Gavin is the best character on television. Actually, in anything. I love the build up before he jumped across the table (looking at the kids as if he actually thought about holding back). If I had a dollar for every time I was too much of a bitch to do what he did, I’d be a very rich man. His brother deserved that beating and is lucky Tommy stopped. As for the wife, it would be great if her vagina broke during the fall.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
apayne wrote:
I abhor women who fuck their ex-husband’s brother behind his back. I wish she had broken her vagina in the fall.

Apayne…Did something happen to you…Do you want to share?

:slight_smile: [/quote]

“…I said I had a bad expurience.”

i hate the brother too but he was my favorite character in oz . I think he has potential to become a great character in this too. As for what he did in the show, it made me want to go down and beat up my own brother (sorry snoop)

He didnt hit his wife. He was grabbed by her and others and he threw them off. Funny was when the old man was sitting there eating his cake…

They really did a good job developing the characters on this show, especially Tommy.

Shield is still my #1. Rescue me comes in #2. And I don’t watch any other tv.

i hope that the fall didn’t brake her vigana cause i want Franco to bend over all the women in the show, he is a great sex machine. Although Tommy is by far the best man because of the way he treats women he is twisting out and I can’t wait till he twist out the teacher. How about those Julio Fungulios in the show?

Personally, as a Julio Fungulio myself, I’m glad to finally be recognized by FX. Tommy is the best when it comes to twisting women out though, I can’t wait for him to boff the teacher also. How funny was it when Lou just let the cigar drop out of his mouth - and when he got mad at the guys for asking when he’d put the cash in.

you know U can’t really blame Lou for how he easily got mad when everybody was busting his balls, that man has been thru a lot and I feel for him. If that would of been me I would probably be out killing hookers after I would have taken a big crap on their faces so I say he is dealing with the situation a lot better than I would.

Lou really is handling it like a champ. I think he should start tagging the cheif’s wife to get his mind off of it and experience some new poon. Maybe he needs an extra dose of the chink food and birthday cake?

[quote]chizzo wrote:
i hope that the fall didn’t brake her vigana cause i want Franco to bend over all the women in the show, he is a great sex machine. Although Tommy is by far the best man because of the way he treats women he is twisting out and I can’t wait till he twist out the teacher. How about those Julio Fungulios in the show?[/quote]

Plus don’t forget Tommy won the “size” contest…he measured himself on Sheila’s VCR remote control…I think that was season two.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
chizzo wrote:
i hope that the fall didn’t brake her vigana cause i want Franco to bend over all the women in the show, he is a great sex machine. Although Tommy is by far the best man because of the way he treats women he is twisting out and I can’t wait till he twist out the teacher. How about those Julio Fungulios in the show?

Plus don’t forget Tommy won the “size” contest…he measured himself on Sheila’s VCR remote control…I think that was season two.[/quote]

Didn’t the guy with the cock ring win the “size” contest? I think he died though…

flex827 I think u are right that was the guy who won the contest, sounds like u know your cocks. but then again it seems like we all know a little too much about the show and I see nothing wrong with that, oh before I forget do you think that it is weird that I watch the show completly naked with the ac on full blast.

[quote]chizzo wrote:
flex827 I think u are right that was the guy who won the contest, sounds like u know your cocks. but then again it seems like we all know a little too much about the show and I see nothing wrong with that, oh before I forget do you think that it is weird that I watch the show completly naked with the ac on full blast.[/quote]

Actually, I watch the show completely naked also. However, I mentioned I’m a Julio Fungulio who can’t afford an air conditioner. I’m sure Franco can relate to me since he’s Puerto Rican. I really don’t know much about cock. Honestly.

Last night’s episode rocked. I think that must have been the funniest thing since that show started was when the horse got hit by the bus and the chief said go get some shovels and scrape up Secretariat off the street.

“…does she chug nut?”

I hadn’t heard that one before. I spit my soda out all over the living room floor.