Rescue Me is Back!

So if you Nancy Boys are done watching True Blood, a real show has returned. I’m watching it right now and it actually makes sense.

Check it out! On FX. 10pm. Tuesdays nights.

I lost interest in that show a while ago. I believe Season 4.
same with Nip/Tuck

both series started off great and went downhill. Nip/tuck was awesome but by the time they moved away it started suckin.

True Blood is great again this season.

outside of dexter, my favorite show still on tv

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
I lost interest in that show a while ago. I believe Season 4.
same with Nip/Tuck

both series started off great and went downhill. Nip/tuck was awesome but by the time they moved away it started suckin.

True Blood is great again this season.[/quote]

The hell ever. Talk about your Gay Soap Opera elsewhere. Might as well be making vampire fanfiction with the Twilight crowd.

Last time I watched it was the beginning of the second season so I have no idea what’s going on anymore. It was my favorite show when it came out tho.

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:
Last time I watched it was the beginning of the second season so I have no idea what’s going on anymore. It was my favorite show when it came out tho.[/quote]

Drinking, violence, cheating, fires, pain, loss, dirty jokes, Men being Men, and cursing.

What America is made of.

I think it conflicts with True Blood.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

I think it conflicts with True Blood.[/quote]

Very true. One’s very good(Rescue Me). While the other is terrible(True Blood). True Blood wins in one aspect. They uses more red colored corn syrup than Rescue Me will ever use.

Season premier was pretty wild. Uncle Teddy is nuts.

Is that Bill Paxton from Near Dark in your avi?

Love RM, but it’s getting old. It’s time for Tommy to either be fully redeemed or fucking die already.

It went downhill last season, same with Sons of Anarchy.

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:
Last time I watched it was the beginning of the second season so I have no idea what’s going on anymore. It was my favorite show when it came out tho.[/quote]

God dammit stop posting! Whenever I’m forced to look at your avatar my thoughts are erased and replaced with a monotonous voice commanding me “make this woman your wife.”

premiere was insane. every character on that show is a fuckin nut job. i love it.

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:
It went downhill last season, same with Sons of Anarchy.[/quote]

Yeah SOA kinda upset me last season im gonna see if they can redeem it this year.

Just got the first season of this show due to this thread. So far i’m on episode 6 and i’m loving it.

Nez is my favorite character so far, even though he is a heartless bastard.

anyone know where i can watch the new season online???