T Nation

Request to Delete Thread?

Hi there,

Can a moderator help me delete a thread I recently posted. Here’s the link: https://forums.t-nation.com/t/is-this-pear-shape/250659/22

The reason is I don’t want pictures of me logged forever in the original post’s ‘history’ as I wasn’t aware of that before making the thread. I can also delete my account if that’s needed.

I deleted the thread but, as a quick refresher on how the Internet works, it’s best not to post pictures anywhere online if you don’t want them to stay online forever.

I kinda have a feeling you wanted the pictures taken down because you were getting your balls busted for asking a silly question, which is not a good reason for taking it down, but whatever. I did you a solid.

Deleting the thread means the 15 members who posted there wasted their time and energy replying to you, which is why we generally don’t delete threads once they’ve been replied to. Please keep that in mind for the future.

The Flame-Free Confession Thread II

Thank you.

And you’re super pear shaped

the pear-iest

Bruh

Dont take it to heart @bulkman220
Regardless of stupid questions, its not what has happened, its how you grow from them is all that matters.
Many intelligent or respected posters here, (myself included) have posted things or started threads that we wish we didnt.
You normally get flamed, or informed with information correcting it.
If you cant take it, then leave,
But youll turn into joke about the pear shaped man

Stick around, have a redemption story. You obviously lift, you might learn a thing or 2.