Request for Mike R. and Eric C.

Mike and Eric,

The articles you guys put together are terrific. They have given me alot of new things to do aside from my regular training and am already seeing the benefits of increased flexibility, coordination etc so I want to say thanks.

I would really like to see you guys put together an article dealing with the neck and associated musclulature. Strengthening, stretching, SMF etc etc.

It’s just a suggestion and don’t know how many readers would benefit but I know I would because I do deal with stiff neck once in awhile.

Keep the great articles coming and thanks again.

-Dave

Yeah, I could go for that.

Dave,

If we get enough requests, maybe we could do something like this. While it may be interesting to some, we also have to give it a broad-based appeal so that people can get something out of it. Not a lot of bodybuilders have any interest in their necks, so we’d have to put a crafty angle on it for TC to like it!

Stay strong
Mike

[quote]Mike Robertson wrote:
Dave,

If we get enough requests, maybe we could do something like this. While it may be interesting to some, we also have to give it a broad-based appeal so that people can get something out of it. Not a lot of bodybuilders have any interest in their necks, so we’d have to put a crafty angle on it for TC to like it!

Stay strong
Mike[/quote]

WTF? Bodybuilders have necks?

BFG

These are some stretches that I have my patient’s do for neck/upper back stiffness,etc.

[quote]Mike Robertson wrote:
Dave,

Stay strong
Mike[/quote]

Convincing TC is easy! Just send him some naked pics of you, and have Eric send his naked pics.

[quote]kligor wrote:

Convincing TC is easy! Just send him some naked pics of you, and have Eric send his naked pics.[/quote]

Uh, excuse me? Naked pictures of WOMEN, not funky-ass men!

An article on neck training is fine by me, Mike and Eric, but if you guys need something to hold you over in the meantime, Christian Thibaudeau wrote a good neck routine in his “Rapid Fire” column:

http://www.t-nation.com/...ic.do?id=459293

Sorry, the attached photos did not go through. I will check and see how to get them posted.

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:

[/quote]

lol TC. When I read that, I burst out laughing. It lead me to tears. At least I got a good ab workout.

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:

An article on neck training is fine by me, Mike and Eric, but if you guys need something to hold you over in the meantime, Christian Thibaudeau wrote a good neck routine in his “Rapid Fire” column:

http://www.t-nation.com/...ic.do?id=459293[/quote]

The link is fubar for me =/

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459293

Maybe that will come out better for others who want to see it :slight_smile: (unless it was only me it fubared up for :()

I’d be game. It might take a little while, though; lots of projects on tap right now:)