Republicans Say The Darndest Things

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

relevant[/quote]

where are the people saying breitbart is a political hack which it is

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

relevant[/quote]

where are the people saying breitbart is a political hack which it is [/quote]

Would you prefer I link the YOUTUBE video the peice is on?

Or do you only watch Maddow and that point of view is good enough for you?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I am sorry Republicans win the contest of being the party of stupid and my vote is , even though Herman is a first class dolt ,My vote is for Sarah .

I think the Republicans do not think their candidates need to be smart because their policies are so tried and true that all you have to do is paint by the numbers

I agree the Dems. have the same problem but to a lot lesser degree .[/quote]

At the final vote to pass funding for the California High Speed Rail, before the final vote was announced, the Congresswoman stated, “let’s not let the facts stand in the way of our vision.”

Every single review board condemned the idea, even the French dude who built their trains in France, only to be passed by our whored out legislature.
[/quote]

I have driven beside that high speed rail if I remember correctly the section along I210. It looked like a HUGE success[/quote]

The train does not run along the I-210 moron, and not one chunk of Earth has been removed yet for it’s construction.

“A millionaire is someone who makes $250k per year and saves for four years.”

• California Governor Jerry Brown.

Moderate Democrats or Moderate Republicans > Liberals or Conservatives. /thread.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I am sorry Republicans win the contest of being the party of stupid and my vote is , even though Herman is a first class dolt ,My vote is for Sarah .

I think the Republicans do not think their candidates need to be smart because their policies are so tried and true that all you have to do is paint by the numbers

At the final vote to pass funding for the California High Speed Rail, before the final vote was announced, the Congresswoman stated, “let’s not let the facts stand in the way of our vision.”

Every single review board condemned the idea, even the French dude who built their trains in France, only to be passed by our whored out legislature.
[/quote]

I have driven beside that high speed rail if I remember correctly the section along I210. It looked like a HUGE success[/quote]

The train does not run along the I-210 moron, and not one chunk of Earth has been removed yet for it’s construction.

[/quote]

go to google earth just west of Pasadena you can see the tracks running between east bound and west bound lanes. Every time I was by there the stations were full of people Google Maps

it looks like it stops at Rosemead Blvd

Listen to this stupid fucker, my mayor, he has less than 4 months left of his tyranny.

I swear before God this city is going to have a parade the day he leaves.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

go to google earth just west of Pasadena you can see the tracks running between east bound and west bound lanes. Every time I was by there the stations were full of people Google Maps

[/quote]

You dumbass, that is the Metro Gold line, it’s a regular speed train. Stop smoking weed man.

http://www.metro.net/projects/foothill-extension/

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You dumbass, that is the Metro Gold line, it’s a regular speed train. Stop smoking weed man.

http://www.metro.net/projects/foothill-extension/[/quote]

Hey fuck you , you were so specific :slight_smile: there is a rail that runs along I210 just as I said .

We are back to being progressive , if you can ever find your way out of the little bubble you live in in the great state of California you will see all the major players NYC, Paris, London the Netherlands all have public transportation .

I know the farmers along I5 do not want to cut their land in half . Is that what you are talking about ?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Hey fuck you ,
[/quote]

lol. Dude I hope to get the chance to buy you a beer some day.

You literally take ball busting better than anyone I’ve ever seen. Hat’s off.

Oh hey, why stop now:

http://watchdog.org/72887/new-york-congressman-serrano-mourned-chavezs-death-on-twitter/

all while this:

http://newsfromvenezuela.tumblr.com/post/867542155/analyst-estimates-chavezs-family-fortune-at-around-2

Yup, looks like he loved the poor so much he is richer than Mitt Romney.

(That sound I’m hearing right now is lefty heads exploding all over the place. But… But… He loved poor people, how could he “walmart” them?)

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey fuck you , you were so specific :slight_smile: there is a rail that runs along I210 just as I said .

We are back to being progressive , if you can ever find your way out of the little bubble you live in in the great state of California you will see all the major players NYC, Paris, London the Netherlands all have public transportation .

I know the farmers along I5 do not want to cut their land in half . Is that what you are talking about ?

[/quote]

Bullshit, you were trying to lie and got caught.

All the cities you mentioned have much more population density than we do, not to mention that their cities were designed for mass transit.

Spain has a Global Warming law, and High Speed Rail, and their unemployment rate is around 35%.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Didn’t you serve hard time for drug related offenses? I recall a certain federal agency breaching your front door.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Hey fuck you ,
[/quote]

lol. Dude I hope to get the chance to buy you a beer some day.

You literally take ball busting better than anyone I’ve ever seen. Hat’s off. [/quote]

ever in PHX give me a PM :slight_smile:

Why are Republicans complaining so much. Did they NOT win the white house the last 20 out of 30 years ? they had their chance to cause carnage, damage and mayhem. The reason they have become the “stupid” party is that they are now suffering from their “cut Education spending” policies, because shoving the bible down everyone’s throat is so much more logical.

Anyway… not saying I like the way my hope has gone lately.

[quote]killerDIRK wrote:
Why are Republicans complaining so much. Did they NOT win the white house the last 20 out of 30 years ? they had their chance to cause carnage, damage and mayhem. The reason they have become the “stupid” party is that they are now suffering from their “cut Education spending” policies, because shoving the bible down everyone’s throat is so much more logical.

Anyway… not saying I like the way my hope has gone lately.[/quote]

God lord. This is the laziest, least thought out, talking point riddled, discriminatory, assumptive garbage post, totally devoid of fact posted in a long time.

Well done.

The last primary season was utterly pathetic, but let’s see what happens in 2015-16. Democrats haven’t held the White House for three full consecutive terms since Truman. If I had to bet right now, I’d bet that the executive branch is going to change hands.

[quote]smh23 wrote:
The last primary season was utterly pathetic, but let’s see what happens in 2015-16. Democrats haven’t held the White House for three full consecutive terms since Truman. If I had to bet right now, I’d bet that the executive branch is going to change hands.[/quote]

I doubt it.
And this is why I think so.
Hillary will energize the Dems and she is the likely nominee so they will be out.
The Republicans are in my opinion a bad spot from things they have done to themselves. It used to be you could be a socially liberal fiscally conservative person and be part of the Republican party. That isn’t the case right now. They have moved those people out of the party. As well they are in the unenviable position of getting a larger and larger share of a shrinking demographic. And while the socially conservative aren’t a big enough group to deliver a national election they are still a big enough group to determine the Republican nominee. So largely you have a primary season that has to be run like its a senate campaign for a super red district that transitions into a national race where a lot of the social positions taken in that primary campaign are going to be at best seen as a joke at worst as racist , sexist and homophobic.

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:
The last primary season was utterly pathetic, but let’s see what happens in 2015-16. Democrats haven’t held the White House for three full consecutive terms since Truman. If I had to bet right now, I’d bet that the executive branch is going to change hands.[/quote]

I doubt it.
And this is why I think so.
Hillary will energize the Dems and she is the likely nominee so they will be out.
The Republicans are in my opinion a bad spot from things they have done to themselves. It used to be you could be a socially liberal fiscally conservative person and be part of the Republican party. That isn’t the case right now. They have moved those people out of the party. As well they are in the unenviable position of getting a larger and larger share of a shrinking demographic. And while the socially conservative aren’t a big enough group to deliver a national election they are still a big enough group to determine the Republican nominee. So largely you have a primary season that has to be run like its a senate campaign for a super red district that transitions into a national race where a lot of the social positions taken in that primary campaign are going to be at best seen as a joke at worst as racist , sexist and homophobic. [/quote]

Agree.

AS IT STANDS NOW, IF Hillary decides to not run; the GOP will have a stronger set of candidates. However; as you stated, groo, they are “chewing up their own” in the Primaries.

IF Hillary decides to run…her (and Bill) will be a very formidable Team to beat.

Mufasa