T Nation

Republicans Say The Darndest Things

Who is more stupid Herman cain or Sara Palin? That is a tough choice.

http://therealnews.com/t2/component/hwdvideoshare/?task=viewvideo&video_id=75706

To be fair, we should also include Pelosi and how she insists politicians rate their pay on merits, and dignity of the job alone. Same folks that get to vote as to whether they get their own raises. Wonder if they have ever denied themselves a raise?

Merit, and dignity of the job? Maybe we should think about taking some of their money away and giving it to teachers, mentors, etc.

But I’m with you Zeppelin, just trying to blur the party lines!

Yes, republican’s have the market cornered on “saying stupid things”.

Coming from people happy Biden reps our country, this thread is a riot.

http://danaloeschradio.com/colorado-dem-to-rape-survivor-at-gun-hearing-statistics-arent-on-your-side/

Jezz, more silly non-republicans. You guys better write them a letter and let them know only R’s are “more stupid”…

ZOMG!

Can you believe ANOTHER non-republican acting “more stupid”

Shit and all my examples are in the last 3 days. Maybe they all spent too much time in CO, the land of the High?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

Coming from people happy Biden reps our country, this thread is a riot. [/quote]

Good sweet lordy…THIS.

Beans and Utah are absolutely right. A Dem. Congresswoman told Colbert that slavery was still law in New York City at the turn of the 19th Century.

That said, the Republican Party has lately come to allow its idiots to rise higher. There has never been a stupider collection of candidates for the presidency than in the 2012 primary. The best candidate won and that was an enormous relief, but weeding the Cains out earlier should be a first priority.

I am sorry Republicans win the contest of being the party of stupid and my vote is , even though Herman is a first class dolt ,My vote is for Sarah .

I think the Republicans do not think their candidates need to be smart because their policies are so tried and true that all you have to do is paint by the numbers

I agree the Dems. have the same problem but to a lot lesser degree .

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

I agree the Dems. have the same problem but to a lot lesser degree .[/quote]

Did you ever think that they do it just as often, but the media just chooses not to report it.

There was an awesome special on the 90’s years of Saturday Night Live and they talked about political comedy a lot.

Lorne Michaels (the shows creator) was asked if any politicians ever got upset and he responded by saying the olny one’s who ever complained were the liberals…when asked why he said he thought it was because the conservatives were used to it and the liberals were shocked when people on T.V. actually made fun of them.

Telling comments if you ask me.

Marco Rubio got shit for drinking water, fucking WATER, but Joe can tell people to shoot through their door.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I am sorry Republicans win the contest of being the party of stupid and my vote is , even though Herman is a first class dolt ,My vote is for Sarah .

I think the Republicans do not think their candidates need to be smart because their policies are so tried and true that all you have to do is paint by the numbers

I agree the Dems. have the same problem but to a lot lesser degree .[/quote]

At the final vote to pass funding for the California High Speed Rail, before the final vote was announced, the Congresswoman stated, “let’s not let the facts stand in the way of our vision.”

Every single review board condemned the idea, even the French dude who built their trains in France, only to be passed by our whored out legislature.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

I agree the Dems. have the same problem but to a lot lesser degree .[/quote]

Did you ever think that they do it just as often, but the media just chooses not to report it.[/quote]

Yes, in a way. I’ve met my fair share of House reps from urban districts–all Dem, mostly black–who believe and say seriously stupid things.

But powerbrokers in the Republican Party–and this is partly because they’ve been shaken up by the Tea Party–afford their riffraff immeasurably more national exposure and importance. It matters little that 1/435th of one branch of government is an idiot–all he or she really has to do is say “yea” or “nay” every once in a while. But when you’ve got Herman Cain on primetime talking about China seeking nuclear capabilities in 2012, you’ve got a different kind of problem.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

I agree the Dems. have the same problem but to a lot lesser degree .[/quote]

Did you ever think that they do it just as often, but the media just chooses not to report it.[/quote]

Yes, in a way. I’ve met my fair share of House reps from urban districts–all Dem, mostly black–who believe and say seriously stupid things.

But powerbrokers in the Republican Party–and this is partly because they’ve been shaken up by the Tea Party–afford their riffraff immeasurably more national exposure and importance. It matters little that 1/435th of one branch of government is an idiot–all he or she really has to do is say “yea” or “nay” every once in a while. But when you’ve got Herman Cain on primetime talking about China seeking nuclear capabilities in 2012, you’ve got a different kind of problem.[/quote]

I’m not sayign you are wrong, but a woman who LIED about being a minority was pushed and supported by the largest funding outside of Bam by the liberal establishment in 2012. She fucking lied about being a minority.

Pretty sure that equals any lack of knowledge about China when it comes to the “which party has a problem with its reps and who they run.”

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

I agree the Dems. have the same problem but to a lot lesser degree .[/quote]

Did you ever think that they do it just as often, but the media just chooses not to report it.[/quote]

No.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I am sorry Republicans win the contest of being the party of stupid and my vote is , even though Herman is a first class dolt ,My vote is for Sarah .

I think the Republicans do not think their candidates need to be smart because their policies are so tried and true that all you have to do is paint by the numbers

I agree the Dems. have the same problem but to a lot lesser degree .[/quote]

At the final vote to pass funding for the California High Speed Rail, before the final vote was announced, the Congresswoman stated, “let’s not let the facts stand in the way of our vision.”

Every single review board condemned the idea, even the French dude who built their trains in France, only to be passed by our whored out legislature.
[/quote]

I have driven beside that high speed rail if I remember correctly the section along I210. It looked like a HUGE success

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

I agree the Dems. have the same problem but to a lot lesser degree .[/quote]

Did you ever think that they do it just as often, but the media just chooses not to report it.[/quote]

Yes, in a way. I’ve met my fair share of House reps from urban districts–all Dem, mostly black–who believe and say seriously stupid things.

But powerbrokers in the Republican Party–and this is partly because they’ve been shaken up by the Tea Party–afford their riffraff immeasurably more national exposure and importance. It matters little that 1/435th of one branch of government is an idiot–all he or she really has to do is say “yea” or “nay” every once in a while. But when you’ve got Herman Cain on primetime talking about China seeking nuclear capabilities in 2012, you’ve got a different kind of problem.[/quote]

I’m not sayign you are wrong, but a woman who LIED about being a minority was pushed and supported by the largest funding outside of Bam by the liberal establishment in 2012. She fucking lied about being a minority.

Pretty sure that equals any lack of knowledge about China when it comes to the “which party has a problem with its reps and who they run.”[/quote]

Good point. But you’re broadening the scope beyond pure know-nothing stupidity.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

I agree the Dems. have the same problem but to a lot lesser degree .[/quote]

Did you ever think that they do it just as often, but the media just chooses not to report it.[/quote]

Yes, in a way. I’ve met my fair share of House reps from urban districts–all Dem, mostly black–who believe and say seriously stupid things.

But powerbrokers in the Republican Party–and this is partly because they’ve been shaken up by the Tea Party–afford their riffraff immeasurably more national exposure and importance. It matters little that 1/435th of one branch of government is an idiot–all he or she really has to do is say “yea” or “nay” every once in a while. But when you’ve got Herman Cain on primetime talking about China seeking nuclear capabilities in 2012, you’ve got a different kind of problem.[/quote]

I’m not sayign you are wrong, but a woman who LIED about being a minority was pushed and supported by the largest funding outside of Bam by the liberal establishment in 2012. She fucking lied about being a minority.

Pretty sure that equals any lack of knowledge about China when it comes to the “which party has a problem with its reps and who they run.”[/quote]

Good point. But you’re broadening the scope beyond pure know-nothing stupidity.[/quote]

Fair enough.

I don’t really like many establishment R’s to be honest. Most career politicians irk me to some degree.

relevant