Republicans are School Girls :)

TO florelius what pointless shit are you talking about, specifics please?

[quote]jre67t wrote:
Hey pitbull. great way to stir it up, when one of us goes crazy we can blame it on you. How civil of you to not let the issue go and quit pointing fingers. Sack up and assume responsibility. Quit blaming others and quit your whining my friend.
Democrats are kinder to the poor in order to gain there vote, ever thought of that novel idea, buying a vote. The poor are mostly poor due to poor decisions in life, America grants all who strive the small sliver of chance to leave the poor life and attain that which they seek. If your so damn giving give me your weight set in your avatar. IM poorer than you.[/quote]

I not blaming any one for anything , I agree the Dems cater to the poor and the Republicans cater to corporations. I think the bottom %95 of the people are the poor I am speaking of .

I do not undertand the part about my avatar

[quote]florelius wrote:
In my opinion, blaming the republicans for a act committed by a guy beyond crasy is equaly beyond
dumb, but I agree with Maher on the thing that republicans/reactionarys are little girls, never seen a group of
people that bitch and moan over so much pointless shit before :smiley:

[/quote]

I totally agree :slight_smile:

You sure did blame the right for the shooting on your other post, correct? Let me see why are most Republicans States doing better than the Democrats States? Hmmm…its not to hard to figure it out now is it. Why is Cali giving out free everything to Mojoes, which my parents used to be, they are poor but they are making Cali bankrupt. Why is Texas being overunned by businesses from all over the country…man is that so hard to figure out.

Hell I know alot of businessman and ladies who have moved in from all the democrat states because taxes are to freaking high my friend. Explain the logic on that. It boogles my mind that people who are smart want to support those who are not willing to help themselves. And you accusing corporations is dumb, they are in the business to make money not to give handouts, not to feed the useless. They are there to provide a service pitbull.

On point to the Avatar, Im stating since Im poorer than you then you must give me your nice dumbbells.

[quote]jre67t wrote:
You sure did blame the right for the shooting on your other post, correct? Let me see why are most Republicans States doing better than the Democrats States? Hmmm…its not to hard to figure it out now is it. Why is Cali giving out free everything to Mojoes, which my parents used to be, they are poor but they are making Cali bankrupt. Why is Texas being overunned by businesses from all over the country…man is that so hard to figure out.

Hell I know alot of businessman and ladies who have moved in from all the democrat states because taxes are to freaking high my friend. Explain the logic on that. It boogles my mind that people who are smart want to support those who are not willing to help themselves. And you accusing corporations is dumb, they are in the business to make money not to give handouts, not to feed the useless. They are there to provide a service pitbull.

On point to the Avatar, Im stating since Im poorer than you then you must give me your nice dumbbells. [/quote]

Cut and paste from the other thread

Glen Beck, Rush Limpdick all the nut jobs fanning the flames of civil discourse

I have given many people wights . my only stipulation is you can not sell them you have to give them away . I am considering the power blocks . So PM me :slight_smile:

So there opinion is responsible for the action of others? Is that the logic you are trying to present here? Cause if it is, it an extremely weak point. So when Barrack says let them bring a knife to the fight and I bring a gun, Well looke here I can blame our Commander in chief with that logic. Correct?
Also about cut and paste, your second sentence does it for me pitbull. I heard Chirs Mathews saying he wished a nitrogen filled cartridge would go trhough Rush Limbaughs head, so when someone does it is it Chris Mathews fault…
Ill take the weights if you pay for shipping Im short on cash. Seriously I just do not understand your mentality…or those of the extreme left. You sometimes sound like a smart male, sometimes so dont get carried away. Anywho I have to go to my second job, so I can support those on welfare who don’t even work.

[quote]jre67t wrote:

So there opinion is responsible for the action of others? Is that the logic you are trying to present here? Cause if it is, it an extremely weak point. So when Barrack says let them bring a knife to the fight and I bring a gun, Well looke here I can blame our Commander in chief with that logic. Correct?
Also about cut and paste, your second sentence does it for me pitbull. I heard Chirs Mathews saying he wished a nitrogen filled cartridge would go trhough Rush Limbaughs head, so when someone does it is it Chris Mathews fault…
Ill take the weights if you pay for shipping Im short on cash. Seriously I just do not understand your mentality…or those of the extreme left. You sometimes sound like a smart male, sometimes so dont get carried away. Anywho I have to go to my second job, so I can support those on welfare who don’t even work.[/quote]

That young man is responsible for his own actions. I am sure Chris Mathews is kidding but it was in bad taste on Mathews part , but I would love to see some one kick the shit out of him
:slight_smile: just kidding and unless I do it I am not responsible .

But on the other hand it is possible to incite violence . And I believe the So called Right is inciting violence . Calling Obama a Nazi is about the worst thing you can call some one that lived through that time . There are many old men that would have stuck a knife in Hitler and the So called right is calling our POTUS the modern day Hitler

So how about when they called Bush a Nazi, or when they wrote a book on how to kill him? Is that not inciting violence as well. So for eight years the left called Bush a Nazi, so by your logic all violence caused was because of the LMSM, correct?

[quote]jre67t wrote:
So how about when they called Bush a Nazi, or when they wrote a book on how to kill him? Is that not inciting violence as well. So for eight years the left called Bush a Nazi, so by your logic all violence caused was because of the LMSM, correct?[/quote]

I am not saying no one called Bush a Nazi, I asked for some one to post a you tube of mainstream media being stupid with Republicans

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]jre67t wrote:
So how about when they called Bush a Nazi, or when they wrote a book on how to kill him? Is that not inciting violence as well. So for eight years the left called Bush a Nazi, so by your logic all violence caused was because of the LMSM, correct?[/quote]

I am not saying no one called Bush a Nazi, I asked for some one to post a you tube of mainstream media being stupid with Republicans [/quote]

^^^Oh Snap !

Oh I hear a pitbull retreating and coming back with a poodle bark… and thanks for the reinforcement fellas, Im not to savvy to cut and paste videos.
Well pitbull can you send me my dumbbells

[quote]jre67t wrote:
Oh I hear a pitbull retreating and coming back with a poodle bark… and thanks for the reinforcement fellas, Im not to savvy to cut and paste videos.
Well pitbull can you send me my dumbbells [/quote]

POOF you are :slight_smile:

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]jre67t wrote:

I am not saying no one called Bush a Nazi, I asked for some one to post a you tube of mainstream media being stupid with Republicans [/quote]

Sarah Palin is a cunt , but that is not mainstream. Give me a Chris Mathews , I will even take Bill Maher

Pit, please, he called your bluff pretty badly.

[quote]jre67t wrote:
TO florelius what pointless shit are you talking about, specifics please?[/quote]

well reactionarys complain about shit that are nothing compared to other shit that goes around.

example1: reactionarys complains about high taxes for the rich, when at the same time poor workers must have two jobs to make ends meet.

example2: reactionarys complains about unions, when at the same time the rich of the rich get a bigger an bigger income and the poor of the poor workers get a smaller and smaller income.

example3: reactionarys complain about how the health care reform treathens theire rights, when at the same the US army and Nato are overseas and trample on the rights and life of others.

example4: And finally, reactionarys complains about being called racist or fascist, when they at the same time celebrates the death of people who tried to cross your border.

sumasumarum: republicans/reactionarys need to get some perspetive.

Thanks for continually helping the elite out with the whole divide and conquer strategy Pitbull. Wake up bro. They want us pointing fingers at each other instead of them. You are doing exactly what they want. Imagine how much more progress our representatives would make if this nation was unified in holding them accountable. You hinder that process by spreading nonsense such as this. Republicans are equally as guilty.

[quote]AdamDrew wrote:
Thanks for continually helping the elite out with the whole divide and conquer strategy Pitbull. Wake up bro. They want us pointing fingers at each other instead of them. You are doing exactly what they want. Imagine how much more progress our representatives would make if this nation was unified in holding them accountable. You hinder that process by spreading nonsense such as this. Republicans are equally as guilty. [/quote]

Well said.

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]jre67t wrote:
TO florelius what pointless shit are you talking about, specifics please?[/quote]

well reactionarys complain about shit that are nothing compared to other shit that goes around.

example1: reactionarys complains about high taxes for the rich, when at the same time poor workers must have two jobs to make ends meet.

example2: reactionarys complains about unions, when at the same time the rich of the rich get a bigger an bigger income and the poor of the poor workers get a smaller and smaller income.

example3: reactionarys complain about how the health care reform treathens theire rights, when at the same the US army and Nato are overseas and trample on the rights and life of others.

example4: And finally, reactionarys complains about being called racist or fascist, when they at the same time celebrates the death of people who tried to cross your border.

[/quote]

LOL…I really, really have to stop spending so much time on T Nation…(shakes head) WOW.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]jre67t wrote:

[/quote]

LOL…I really, really have to stop spending so much time on T Nation…(shakes head) WOW.[/quote]

I know, right? I’m trying to decide if his post was a win for making me laugh so hard, or a fail for being such ignorant kool-aid. That’s a toughie…