Republicans are Evil

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Can I ask why you’re a Democrat/liberal?

CS[/quote]

I personally consider myself as fiscally conservative and socially liberal . I personally think this concept of social conservatism is anti fiscal conservatism Social conservatism is is intrusion into personal liberties . I am a registered Independent .[/quote]

You call yourself fiscally conservative? LOL. I’m a bit of social liberal, as well. I don’t think the government should be doing a lot of things. I don’t condone homosexuality in any way, shape, or form, but again, I don’t think it’s the government’s role to be deciding that. With abortion, all bets are off, I say “no.”

CS[/quote]

Yes If I were king , our foreign policy would keep us out of all wars unless we were threatened.
We would no longer give every country money
The war on drugs would be over . Saving on Law Enforcement ,court and Prison.
Corporations would all be tax exempt but I would change the definition of corporation to what it used to be .
I would have social programs but I would change it so that if you have a job you will live better than if you don’t.
I think our medical problems could be solved by pushing it into non profit like Blue Cross and Blue shield used to be .
How is that not fiscally conservative ?
[/quote]

You still want to tax those evil rich people out the wazoo, don’t you? You want to return tax levels to the Clinton days? You want to keep the Capital gains tax, and all the crazy laws that prohibit employers from hiring people?

CS[/quote]

Well if you think because I want the wealthy to pay at least the same rate as I then I am guilty
[/quote]

But you don’t employ anybody…and you don’t pay squat in taxes, because you don’t make any money.

The rules are different for the wealthy…because they start and run companies that give people jobs. Like the wealthy man who started my company…he makes a shit load of money, and pays a shit load in taxes and provides jobs to 41 people.

Great gains are there for those who take great risks.