T Nation

Republicans are Evil

white screen of death.

Pitbull is clueless.

I call that business as usual.

NEXT.

I also call his conjectures hyperbole, unwarranted, uniformed, ignorant and lazy.

What did I win?

[quote]orion wrote:

NEXT.

I also call his conjectures hyperbole, unwarranted, uniformed, ignorant and lazy.

What did I win?[/quote]

You have won a Brand new state of the art Status Quo

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

NEXT.

What did I win?[/quote]

[/quote]

Well thats not much of a prize really, every American gets that every election whether he voted or not.

Its like a participation medal and therefore mildly insulting.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

NEXT.

What did I win?[/quote]

[/quote]

Well sorry your revelation was not surprising :slight_smile:

Well thats not much of a prize really, every American gets that every election whether he voted or not.

Its like a participation medal and therefore mildly insulting.[/quote]

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

NEXT.

What did I win?[/quote]

[/quote]

Its like a participation medal and therefore mildly insulting.[/quote]
[/quote]

Can I ask why you’re a Democrat/liberal?

CS

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:

CS[/quote]

I personally consider myself as fiscally conservative and socially liberal . I personally think this concept of social conservatism is anti fiscal conservatism Social conservatism is is intrusion into personal liberties . I am a registered Independent .

pittbulll, brother you just opened a can of worms the depth you may not know. I stated the above about a month

ago and got flamed for about 5 pages worth. I do agree with this "I personally consider myself as fiscally conservative and socially liberal . "

Just be ready for the ugly fall out . . . happy wednesday, killerDIRK.

[quote]killerDIRK wrote:
pittbulll, brother you just opened a can of worms the depth you may not know. I stated the above about a month

ago and got flamed for about 5 pages worth. I do agree with this "I personally consider myself as fiscally conservative and socially liberal . "

Just be ready for the ugly fall out . . . happy wednesday, killerDIRK.[/quote]

I have said the same thing for years here…literally. So has Mufasa and Maximus.

The flaming is reserved for folks who are dems, who claim to be fiscally conservative.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

CS[/quote]

I personally consider myself as fiscally conservative and socially liberal . I personally think this concept of social conservatism is anti fiscal conservatism Social conservatism is is intrusion into personal liberties . I am a registered Independent .[/quote]

You call yourself fiscally conservative? LOL. I’m a bit of social liberal, as well. I don’t think the government should be doing a lot of things. I don’t condone homosexuality in any way, shape, or form, but again, I don’t think it’s the government’s role to be deciding that. With abortion, all bets are off, I say “no.”

CS

[quote]killerDIRK wrote:

That is because they are wrong and od not want to admit it . You they flame you . Take my advice don’t give a fuck . State your case and I am beginning think defending any point is futile . They do not care about fact or being right they care about winning an argument

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]killerDIRK wrote:

That is because they are wrong and od not want to admit it . You they flame you . Take my advice don’t give a fuck . State your case and I am beginning think defending any point is futile . They do not care about fact or being right they care about winning an argument [/quote]

LOL WUT?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

CS[/quote]

I personally consider myself as fiscally conservative and socially liberal . I personally think this concept of social conservatism is anti fiscal conservatism Social conservatism is is intrusion into personal liberties . I am a registered Independent .[/quote]

You call yourself fiscally conservative? LOL. I’m a bit of social liberal, as well. I don’t think the government should be doing a lot of things. I don’t condone homosexuality in any way, shape, or form, but again, I don’t think it’s the government’s role to be deciding that. With abortion, all bets are off, I say “no.”

CS[/quote]

Yes If I were king , our foreign policy would keep us out of all wars unless we were threatened.
We would no longer give every country money
The war on drugs would be over . Saving on Law Enforcement ,court and Prison.
Corporations would all be tax exempt but I would change the definition of corporation to what it used to be .
I would have social programs but I would change it so that if you have a job you will live better than if you don’t.
I think our medical problems could be solved by pushing it into non profit like Blue Cross and Blue shield used to be .
How is that not fiscally conservative ?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

CS[/quote]

CS[/quote]

Yes If I were king , our foreign policy would keep us out of all wars unless we were threatened.
Corporations would all be tax exempt but I would change the definition of corporation to what it used to be .
I would have social programs but I would change it so that if you have a job you will live better than if you don’t.
I think our medical problems could be solved by pushing it into non profit like Blue Cross and Blue shield used to be .
[/quote]

You still want to tax those evil rich people out the wazoo, don’t you? You want to return tax levels to the Clinton days? You want to keep the Capital gains tax, and all the crazy laws that prohibit employers from hiring people?

CS

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

CS[/quote]

CS[/quote]

[/quote]

You still want to tax those evil rich people out the wazoo, don’t you? You want to return tax levels to the Clinton days? You want to keep the Capital gains tax, and all the crazy laws that prohibit employers from hiring people?

CS[/quote]

Well if you think because I want the wealthy to pay at least the same rate as I then I am guilty

CS,

Using the Clinton Era and lack of jobs in the same paragraph is a bad idea, when he left office unemployment was 4.9%. 18.8 million private sector jobs were created etc. Those tax rates and regulations didn’t stop people from hiring. Todays fortune 500 companies have hoarded record amounts of cash, while cutting labor costs (AKA-firing people), the theory is “If I can get by with 8 overworked nervous employees, why would I pay 10.” Big businesses are not hurting, the middle class is, this isn’t a Republican or Democrat issue it is a matter of finding the “New Normal”, it won’t change under Mitt Romney (well, maybe he’ll lower the minimum wage or something “noble” like that)