Reptilian Woman!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:
I love how everyone’s harping on genetic experimentation.

Did it ever occur to you that this is because the woman hit a gypsy with her car and killed her - so the gypsy father placed a lizard curse on her?

Sheesh.

Keep your eyes out for another dude suffering from insanely huge zits and another getting way too thin.

(really hopes someone gets the reference)

I got it.[/quote]

Nice.

LOL

I think it was actually just a joke that some guy made to think his ugly ex gf was a reptilian creature.

I dunno

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:

There is a school of thought of the human race (apes, primates, whatever…many mammals for that matter) having mixed ancestry, and this is what is really fuelling the investigation. The PI at John Hopkins (for their part of this project) ALSO shows some reptilian features for that matter. [/quote]

Okay so some people’s faces resemble a reptile’s. So what? I know a guy whose head looks like a house. Did he evolve from a house?

You realize that some people just happen to resemble things? And that the relationship between them and the things they resemble ends there?

I can’t believe this is being discussed.

Its not just the face resembling. Manyh people exhibit the “shapeshifting” to different degrees. This is some information for you guys from a person who deals with LOTS of this stuff in his line of work.

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:

There is a school of thought of the human race (apes, primates, whatever…many mammals for that matter) having mixed ancestry, and this is what is really fuelling the investigation. The PI at John Hopkins (for their part of this project) ALSO shows some reptilian features for that matter.

Okay so some people’s faces resemble a reptile’s. So what? I know a guy whose head looks like a house. Did he evolve from a house?

You realize that some people just happen to resemble things? And that the relationship between them and the things they resemble ends there?

I can’t believe this is being discussed.[/quote]

[quote]Rattler wrote:
LOL

I think it was actually just a joke that some guy made to think his ugly ex gf was a reptilian creature.

I dunno[/quote]

Coming from someone with the name “Rattler.” Dun, dun, duhhhh!

Watch this guy (fox news reporter) in high quality. HE moves away from the camera after he realizes whats happening.

There are many many hoax videos around. This is NOT one of them.

I knew a girl once that looked like a ferrit, what does it mean?!

LR

Its not just the face resembling. Manyh people exhibit the “shapeshifting” to different degrees. This is some information for you guys from a person who deals with LOTS of this stuff in his line of work.

[/quote]

I respect your right to post things, but please, please stop. Honestly, please just go away.

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:

There is a school of thought of the human race (apes, primates, whatever…many mammals for that matter) having mixed ancestry, and this is what is really fuelling the investigation. The PI at John Hopkins (for their part of this project) ALSO shows some reptilian features for that matter.

I can’t believe this is being discussed.[/quote]

I knew a guy in high school that looked like a Sleestak from Land of the Lost. He must have evolved from one.

[quote]eic wrote:
Rattler wrote:
LOL

I dunno

Coming from someone with the name “Rattler.” Dun, dun, duhhhh![/quote]

[quote]eic wrote:
Rattler wrote:
LOL

I dunno

Coming from someone with the name “Rattler.” Dun, dun, duhhhh![/quote]

gasp!

Watch this guy (fox news reporter) in high quality. HE moves away from the camera after he realizes whats happening.

There are many many hoax videos around. This is NOT one of them.[/quote]

If you had any idea how video compression works we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

If you had any idea how a video camera works we wouldn’t be having this discission.

[quote]Ahuae wrote:
This is not hard.

Reptiles aliens exist in another dimention, everyone knew that, duh.

Now we humans have DNA like antenna pointed to the sky, so some people have tendency to look and act like reptiles, or other animals, like George Orwell’s animal farm.

Now keeping in mind that we’re all human down here (it’s a scientific fact), were all animals ; camera glich and fallacy is your own demise when you choose to engage in such discourse.

Of course reptiles of a higher nature might influence a mind by psyonism, who’s to say whats possible ?

The galaxy is infinite with variety and diversity. Now whats the use of talking about something that has no scientific basis whatsoever, we’re here, not in your mind.

Is my logic spicy, sweet or sour, does it smell like roses or chant like a bird ?

Now this thread is what I call a major :

FAIL.

Namase ![/quote]

I think we just found the final Cylon!

What a hoot. Thats not video compression. The damage HUGS the reporter’s facial features (and not the camera) around for heaven’s sake.

[quote]k.elkouhen wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:

There are many many hoax videos around. This is NOT one of them.

If you had any idea how video compression works we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

If you had any idea how a video camera works we wouldn’t be having this discission.

[/quote]

I respect your right to read these posts, but please, please stop reading them. Honestly, please just go away.

[quote]eic wrote:
I respect your right to post things, but please, please stop. Honestly, please just go away. [/quote]

There are many many hoax videos around. This is NOT one of them.[/quote]

Oh My Gawd.

Tell your friends to get an Aiptek AHD - records in nice, clear HD quality and only costs $140. That video you posted is beyond horrible.

Besides the fail, it’s also good advice for you, tribunal.

“I’ve been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you’re insane? Maybe you’re just sitting around, reading “Guns and Ammo”, masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, “Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!”? Yeah. Do you guys do that?”

wow, that’s f’n crazy d00d. tell me more.