T Nation

Reporting Illegal Immigrants

I had more than enough to deal with them but today was the day that the straw broke the camels back. How would I go about doing this? What is the process like? Has anybody experience this before?

What broke the straw on the camels back?

This is the first thing that popped up in google.

I said the straw that broke the camels back. Anyway,where do I begin? The irresponsible behavior that they seem to exhibit towards others peoples property? (One illegal ran over my mailbox with his truck and another smashed into my neighbors gate,neither took responsibility and drove off) The constant public disturbance? (Shootings and loud parties) Oh how about the fact that they litter all over other peoples places? Earlier today,some little scumbag kid through a coke can at my car while I was driving. The sheer disrespect that kid had for me was unbelievable. It was another short of amazing how much I held my fist back and told him to clean up my car. I doubt talking to this kids parent would do any good. I mean if they had any sense they wouldn’t have brought up a kid that thought it was ok to throw a coke can at other peoples windshield. Ive had it with the shit im dealing with these illegals.

Stop calling them illegals they are people.

[quote]drewh wrote:
Stop calling them illegals they are people.[/quote]

:slight_smile: their purpose in american society outweighs the problems they cause, arguably.

[quote]drewh wrote:

Your right, the correct term is criminals.

[quote]drewh wrote:
If I started saying “These People” then other posters would call me out on Racism and that would be opening up a whole other can of worms. Ultimately it would make it into a race issue when its not.

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]drewh wrote:
If I started saying “These People” then other posters would call me out on Racism and that would be opening up a whole other can of worms. Ultimately it would make it into a race issue when its not.[/quote]

Its going to be made into a race issue if you like it or not, check out the link I gave you and abandon this thread before all hell breaks loose.

how do you know they are illegal immigrants?

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]drewh wrote:
If I started saying “These People” then other posters would call me out on Racism and that would be opening up a whole other can of worms. Ultimately it would make it into a race issue when its not.[/quote]

Its going to be made into a race issue if you like it or not, check out the link I gave you and abandon this thread before all hell breaks loose. [/quote]
Thank you for the link. Ill post on the thread for a follow up. Btw,Ron Paul for the Avatar? Your a good man.

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
how do you know they are illegal immigrants?[/quote]
My neighbors usually. My Neighborhood is mainly Hispanic,then a even number of Asians and Whites,and 1 or 2 blacks. Usually,the Asian neighbors and the Whites talk to each other and give out a helping hand once in awhile. They are each others eyes and ears and they see and hear alot of things that go on in my neighborhood. They find out who is here legally and who isn’t.

Why don’t you move then you’re the minority there. It’s going to be a problem regardless, I’m guessing they aren’t all undocumented (proper terminology you don’t have to say those people either).

Why should I move? I was born and raised here. Houston,Texas,The United States of America is my birth right. These people weren’t born here. They sure as hell didn’t earn the right to be here. Btw,im using the terminology “Illegal” because they are not here legally. They broke the law. Therefore they are “Illegal Immigrants” Hey I can knock them down a notch and call them “Illegal Aliens” if I wanted to dehumanize them even further.

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
My neighbors usually. My Neighborhood is mainly Hispanic,then a even number of Asians and Whites,and 1 or 2 blacks. Usually,the Asian neighbors and the Whites talk to each other and give out a helping hand once in awhile. They are each others eyes and ears and they see and hear alot of things that go on in my neighborhood. They find out who is here legally and who isn’t.[/quote]

you just watched gran torino i am guessing?

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
Why should I move? I was born and raised here. Houston,Texas,The United States of America is my birth right. These people weren’t born here. They sure as hell didn’t earn the right to be here. Btw,im using the terminology “Illegal” because they are not here legally. They broke the law. Therefore they are “Illegal Immigrants” Hey I can knock them down a notch and call them “Illegal Aliens” if I wanted to dehumanize them even further.[/quote]

Why worry about racism. Get these fuckin illegal ass scumbag motherfuckers out of America and send em back to where they belong, so they can fuck up their own country instead of ours.

[quote]drewh wrote:
Why don’t you move then you’re the minority there. It’s going to be a problem regardless, I’m guessing they aren’t all undocumented (proper terminology you don’t have to say those people either).[/quote]

liberal pussy bitch

yeah…I went there

[quote]JaX Un wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
My neighbors usually. My Neighborhood is mainly Hispanic,then a even number of Asians and Whites,and 1 or 2 blacks. Usually,the Asian neighbors and the Whites talk to each other and give out a helping hand once in awhile. They are each others eyes and ears and they see and hear alot of things that go on in my neighborhood. They find out who is here legally and who isn’t.[/quote]

you just watched gran torino i am guessing?[/quote]
This has NOTHING to do with race. If it was a bunch of Vietnamese or Japanese people throwing shit on peoples yard and blasting Vietnamese music,Id fucking report them too. (But thank God it isnt because Vietnamese music sounds exactly like 2 whales dying and fucking each other)

Bro befriend them. Smoke weed with them. And then report them.

[quote]The Greek wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
Why should I move? I was born and raised here. Houston,Texas,The United States of America is my birth right. These people weren’t born here. They sure as hell didn’t earn the right to be here. Btw,im using the terminology “Illegal” because they are not here legally. They broke the law. Therefore they are “Illegal Immigrants” Hey I can knock them down a notch and call them “Illegal Aliens” if I wanted to dehumanize them even further.[/quote]

Why worry about racism. Get these fuckin illegal ass scumbag motherfuckers out of America and send em back to where they belong, so they can fuck up their own country instead of ours. [/quote]

I get how illegal immigrants can be a problem. But going as far as calling them “scumbag motherfuckers” is uncalled for. If I lived a place like Mexico and the US was just across the border, hell, I would do the run-and-jump into San Diego immediately.

These people live in places are are just god-awful and then they see the self-styled land of the fre,e where everyone can do what they want. A land that already has a history of major immigration, so it’s only natural that they go there.

This doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t deal with the problem of illegal immigration. It just means that hating them just for being immigrants is idiotic.