Repeating Power Look Program

Hey Coach,
Just want to say I’m on week four of this program and I am loving it. I was in a bit of a training rut and this has made training enjoyable again. I would love to repeat the program again but I am assuming I should take a break in between. How long would you recommend and is there anything you would modify before making a second run at it?
Thanks

[quote]tski77 wrote:
Hey Coach,
Just want to say I’m on week four of this program and I am loving it. I was in a bit of a training rut and this has made training enjoyable again. I would love to repeat the program again but I am assuming I should take a break in between. How long would you recommend and is there anything you would modify before making a second run at it?
Thanks[/quote]

You can either take 7-10 days of NO TRAINING at all, OR 3 weeks of an easier “bodybuilding/isolation” program before doing it again. I would suggest using different main exercises if you do it a second time in a row.

For example…

Front squat —) Back squat
Bench press —) incline press
Deadlift —) Sumo deadlift or power cleans
Push press —) military press

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

You can either take 7-10 days of NO TRAINING at all, OR 3 weeks of an easier “bodybuilding/isolation” program before doing it again. I would suggest using different main exercises if you do it a second time in a row.

For example…

Front squat —) Back squat
Bench press —) incline press
Deadlift —) Sumo deadlift or power cleans
Push press —) military press

[/quote]

Does anyone have any specific recommendations for the 3 weeks bodybuilding program? I’d like having it all figured out before starting something.