Repeat Same Cycle For Better Gains?

I did a plain Jane 10w 500mg 1xweek and nolvadex as pct had astonishing results and 6 months later I retained a hefty portion of the gainz the ? Is can I repeat the same cycle not expecting a repeat but still significant gains?

Yes I believe that’s exactly what should be done. All my cycles have Been 500mg per week for 10-12 weeks. I still gain and there is no reason you couldn’t gain unless your diet, workout, or rest were messed up in some way.

5 Likes

I’m less experienced than most on here, but I would say a resounding yes.

I ran a couple of test only cycles with excellent results. On my 3rd cycle (or 4th if you consider T-bol a cycle), I added a small, 20mg DBol kickstart for three weeks and was very pleased.

2 Likes

The answer is absolutely yes. If something works well then keep doing that.

3 Likes

Awesome that was what I was hoping to hear the less I have to take to get results is best case for me thank y’all for your input

Also I was reading other threads should I go get stuff tested to monitor if so what test do I need would also like to know if I need to be taking any over the counter supplements to support my cycle

Pre cycle I like to run a complete male hormone wellness package if you have the funds. <$300 from an internet service using labCorp. This way you have your baseline. Post cycle T and E2 would be all you need to know if you are all the way back from your cycle.
It provides a baseline overview of your sex hormones, thyroid gland, adrenal function, metabolic function, cholesterol, prostate and overall health. It includes:

CBC (includes immune cells, red blood cells and hematocrit)
CMP-14 (Includes kidney and liver function, glucose and electrolytes)
Lipid Panel (LDL, HDL, Triglycerides)
Testosterone free and total (LC/MS assay with no upper limit)
Estradiol, Sensitive (LC/MS assay)
DHEA-sulfate (Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate)
TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) 
Free T3 (Free Triiodothyronine )
PSA (Prostatic Specific Antigen)
LH (Luteinizing Hormone)
FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone)
1 Like

Super helpful thank you

1 Like

Sorry about the constant expanding inquiry but I just found out my guy only has clomid having such a good experience with nolvadex im a little apprehensive and clueless about dose schedule and apparently from what I have read it doesn’t keep estrogen in check line nolvadex

Also is there over the counter supplements I should be talking pre/during/post?

Thank you for your patience and appreciate any advice

Sorry I have no experience with PCT, clomid or nolva. I’m on TRT so there is no PCT for me.
I only use anastrozole to control my E2/prolactin. I also use HCG to keep my boys swinging freely.

How do you know your pct was great? What did you do for pct?

I’m assuming it was great because my nuts came back in about a month I never got moody and I’m just naturally a fickle bitch so that’s saying something and I retained the majority of mass and strength gainz

I just took 1 nolvadex pill per day starting about 9 days after my last shot of cyp

I believe they where 20mg not positive though

What do you mean 20mg Dbol kick start? Was that a once per week for three weeks?