The GOP has as a priority repeal of the Affordable Care Act. No surprise there.
With that said; they want to keep:
1) All individuals covered/even expanded coverage.
2) No denial of coverage with pre-existing conditions.
3) Children may stay on their parents insurance until age 26.
4) Elimination of Lifetime Limits and
5) The GOP even wants to continue Exchanges and Subsidies in some form.
1) What exactly so they want to "repeal"?
2) How do they propose paying for all the things they wish to keep?
3) Is there even a skeleton of a replacement plan?
Because I am honestly confused at this point.