Reommend One Supplement!

I’m in Taiwan and a friend will soon be going back to Canada for a vacation.
I want him to get me something…but not big ( no Metabolic Drvie for example) What should I ask for? I can get protein, creatine and fish-oil here aleady.And do you know what’s available in British Columbia?
I’m guessing HOT-ROX.

I’ll be grateful for any help!

What are you trying to accomplish? There isn’t just one catch all supplement beyond the ones you appear to be able to get locally. What are you stats/goals?

Alpha Male. I’m just guessing you’re a guy…

Yeah, like eengrms said what is your main goal in regard to working out fitness?

D

[quote]Nards wrote:
I want him to get me something…but not big ( no Metabolic Drvie for example) What should I ask for? I can get protein, creatine and fish-oil here aleady.And do you know what’s available in British Columbia?
I’m guessing HOT-ROX.

I’ll be grateful for any help![/quote]

you didn’t say you could get a vitamin there so i’m gonna go with that.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I’m guessing HOT-ROX.

I’ll be grateful for any help![/quote]

BETA-7
works very well!
Dr.Tim

BCAA, ZMA, or Beta Alanine.

Sorry all. I’m 5’11" and about 225lbs. (should be 200 I think) and would like to do just what you’d expect…continue to grow stronger and perhaps burn off some fat.
I have vitamins.
Thanks again!

[quote]Nards wrote:
Sorry all. I’m 5’11" and about 225lbs. (should be 200 I think) and would like to do just what you’d expect…continue to grow stronger and perhaps burn off some fat.
I have vitamins.
Thanks again![/quote]

Well you answered your own question in the first thread. Get some HOT-ROX, either Extreme or Maximum Strength.

How about “Deca”? An old MM2K mag had a blurb that you could get it without a prescription in Taiwan.

I assume it wouldn’t be too hard to get other anabolics and clenbuterol etc.

and Canada for supplements? I didn’t think I’d ever hear that one :slight_smile: Have him bring back pot and trade it for roids…:slight_smile:

^^^ Thta may be true about deca, a guy I know said you can get it soemwhere without a precription. But I won’t be doing that!

Dude HOT-ROX are hard to get in canada. That shit is illegal since some old sack of foreskin took too much yohimbe and it gave him a huge boner… and an untimely death via heart attack. So no yohimbe in BC.

Tons of hot ass sticky icky if you’re into that. You have to have a quebec border hook up to get the illegal shit here.

Go for Bcaa and lots of them.

-chris