T Nation

Renegade Exercises

I just started renegade bodybuilding and I like it a lot but I am having a little trouble understanding some of the exercises.

One arm barbell snatch- Is it performed with both arms? I looked but it doesn’t state it in the article.

Farmer’s walk- don’t have a wheelbarrow. If it says 8 total minutes, does it mean 8 total minutes of walking with no breaks worked in or can you count a few 10-sec breaks. Also what load should you use for the farmer’s walk. I weigh 165.

Rope pulls- Is it sort of done in a rowing motion to the shoulder area?Also if I don’t have a cable around what can I do to substitute it.

Dude… One arm barbell snatch. Kinda self explanatory, isn’t it?

First of all, have you emailed Coach to ask him?

Second, the one arm barbell snatch is performed with one arm. Here is the article: www.t-mag.com/articles/217grip2.html. I will let Coach answer the other 2 questions, since I don't know what your training goals are.

Lastly, what are you training goals and where are you located. I am sure there are other Renegades in your area that could help you out.

Feel free to e-mail me at Renegade Training so I can get you some detailed answers. -Cpl

I meant to say do you perform it with say the right arm after you do the left arm.Like in a alternating fashion.Also I live around New Orleans, Louisiana.

I am not sure if it matters, but I do all sets with right arm, then all sets with left arm.

please us asap and also remember to ask us first ~ thats what we’re here for. I look forward to hearing from you. In faith, Coach Davies