Removed

Removed. The family has created a website for support and donations. This post was ranking higher than that site and causing confusion.

Mods - You can delete.

Thanks for sharing. I can’t imagine how tough that has to be for the family.

Thanks for sharing, will definitely do as much I can!

Thanks guys. It has been very tough for them. They did get some good news yesterday. Regen will be getting transferred to St. Jude Children’s on Monday. He will get the best care there. The community effort and support has and continues to restore my faith in humanity. It’s pretty cool when people can put all the petty BS to the side and support one another in a time like this.

[quote]Mateus wrote:
Thanks guys. It has been very tough for them. They did get some good news yesterday. Regen will be getting transferred to St. Jude Children’s on Monday. He will get the best care there. The community effort and support has and continues to restore my faith in humanity. It’s pretty cool when people can put all the petty BS to the side and support one another in a time like this.[/quote]

Thanks for letting us know. He will be in my prayers and I would love to help financially. Although I cant imagine what its like to lose a child to cancer, I did lose my dad a couple of months to it. Fuck cancer.

Farmer, thanks. It is something no child should have to deal with. Feel free to share it on FB. As much support as possible is the objective here. G’night.