Remembering Supplements of the Past

I’m probably borderline here on the time limit, but I recall when Muscle Milk was released (1998/9?) and trying it for the first time, thinking it was the sheeit. I guess the “same as mother’s milk” jargon kind of sold me. Mind you, I had had zero experience with supplements up until then and was but an impressionable teenager.

I remember when the original Hot Stuff came out, I was maybe 18 at the time (39 now). Tasted like crap but man did I grow! I believe I gained about 14 lbs. in about 5 weeks and my strength shot up like crazy! Then I recall hearing there was gear in it (D-bol I believe, but I am not positive). Then I got Hot Stuff 2 when it came out and that was beyond disappointing. Cybergenics was a close second in beyng useless, at least for me.

Now the original Ultimate Orange, man that ruled! Was the only pre-workout I could tolerate back then and it worked incredibly!

MD6…I found an old bottle in my cupboard and there were a few pills left but the expiry date was 2008.

The original Ultimate Orange was the shit.

Best workout supp I ever took. I was melting fat as my strength went up quickly. Great stuff.

[quote]gnesr wrote:
I remember when the original Hot Stuff came out, I was maybe 18 at the time (39 now). Tasted like crap but man did I Grow! I believe I gained about 14 lbs. in about 5 weeks and my strength shot up like crazy! Then I recall hearing there was gear in it (D-bol I believe, but I am not positive). Then I got Hot Stuff 2 when it came out and that was beyond disappointing. Cybergenics was a close second in beyng useless, at least for me.

Now the original Ultimate Orange, man that ruled! Was the only pre-workout I could tolerate back then and it worked incredibly![/quote]
Was it ever proved about hot stuff, something kinda awesome but bad about that!

I’m a little older than some of you young guys, but I still love training ever week.
My protein powder I first ordered was Hoffman’s protein of the sea. That took a lot to chug down and there were a few time it came back you. It was some kind of fish they freeze dried and powdered. Also liver tablets were big in the gym.

Later came Ultimate Orange to increase intensity in the gym for workouts. Protein bars tasted like chalk and any protein powder gave you a large amount of gas-not good on dates.

The new stuff out today is so much more advanced, producing better results. I must admit it is nice to remember back to those long lost days of what we added to our diets to grow bigger and stronger.

Plant Sterols
Dibencozide

I remember hearing about some of this stuff from my dad (he’s 50). He used to tell me about all of the crazy stuff he used take.