Remember This Guy?

What’s this dude’s name? And didn’t he appear in Get Shorty 2 as one of Cedric the Entertainer’s muscle?

there’s a get shorty 2? who’s cedric the entertainer? for that matter, why am i posting here?

actually, the guy in the pic is me. yeah, im still not gonna tell you my name though.

this guy’s name is Quincy Taylor.

Trapezoid much???

Dang those look monstrous in that photo.

I think that photo is deserving of a caption contest.

[quote]elevationgain wrote:
Trapezoid much???

Dang those look monstrous in that photo.[/quote]

He is monstrous. He was in Planet of the Apes (as an ape, no less) as well as the Get Shorty sequel. If you have to ask who Cedric the Entertainer is, it is best if you simply don’t respond to the post. It is clear that you view an entirely different spectrum of the entertainment world…not that there’s anything wrong with that. I think he’s like 6’4" and nearly 300lbs.

His traps are kind of rediculous… What’s with the dark cirlces around his eyes? He was like that In the sequel too.

Can these kind of gains be made with your products T-Nation… Please tell me yes :wink:

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I think that photo is deserving of a caption contest.[/quote]

“Dang V-diet! I knew I should’ve taken the extra fiber”

Did he ever turn pro?..last time I read a rag he was going to try for a pro-card.Thats was like 5/6 yrs ago I think.

That dude and a bunch of the others were freakin’ huge in “Be Cool.”

[quote]Original_Demon wrote:
His traps are kind of rediculous… What’s with the dark cirlces around his eyes? He was like that In the sequel too. [/quote]

Maybe he`s a racoon ?

[quote]Philslang wrote:
Original_Demon wrote:
His traps are kind of rediculous… What’s with the dark cirlces around his eyes? He was like that In the sequel too.

Maybe he`s a racoon ?[/quote]

Now, that’s funny right thar…

[quote]APE. wrote:
Did he ever turn pro?..last time I read a rag he was going to try for a pro-card.Thats was like 5/6 yrs ago I think.[/quote]

Guess he did turn pro… That photo was taken in 2004. I forget the event though.

“How did the sequins on my posing trunks get stuck up my ass!?”

Can’t…forget…to…smile

“Hey - can you tell me if my teeth match my earing? with all these traps, it kind of hard to tell”

“I haven’t taken a dump in a week”

“when I go like this… I see sparkles!”