T Nation

Remember Aaron Baker?

Seeing how it rained all weekend and there wasn’t much to do, I wondered which actors/athletes would be good at playing various comic book superheros for movies.

Anyways, long story short I remembered an old bodybuilder (Aaron Baker) that was a huge fan of Batman and actually started bodybuilding to look more like him.

I looked him up online to see what he was up to and came across his website. Overall there’s nothing much to see except for the flash intro. I thought the imagery was cool and thought others would like to see it as well.

http://www.aaronbaker.net/

PS: Don’t skip the intro!

Damn. That’s one thick mofo…

He was involved in some urban wrestling federation for a while. I don’t know why more people don’t know of him because few were bigger than him at that time. He’s still in great shape.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
He was involved in some urban wrestling federation for a while. I don’t know why more people don’t know of him because few were bigger than him at that time. He’s still in great shape.[/quote]

Wasn’t he part of that breakaway WWF bodybuilding federation? I know a lot of those guys had backs turned toward them from the rest of the bodybuilding media when the WBF folded. He seems like he was overlooked but I liked him.

[quote]medevac wrote:
Wasn’t he part of that breakaway WWF bodybuilding federation? I know a lot of those guys had backs turned toward them from the rest of the bodybuilding media when the WBF folded. He seems like he was overlooked but I liked him.[/quote]
I think you are right. Gary Strydom and Aaron Baker and a few others. Vinny Mac needs to stick to the one thing he knows. Both Gary and Aaron were top notch.