Religous Lyrics for My Humps Song

This is really funny. The lyrics actually aren’t half bad, but it’s completely ridiculous.

LOL how in the hell do people find this kind of mindless crap on the internet…that I think is too fuckin funny but can never find

…I’m gonna set set set them free,
Make them Christians just like me.

Shackle your mind with faith to make it free. Yeah, that works.

The video would be pretty funny, if the mind fuck those kids have been getting since birth wasn’t so sad.

[quote]pookie wrote:

The video would be pretty funny, if the mind fuck those kids have been getting since birth wasn’t so sad.
[/quote]

Well.fucking.said.

[quote]pookie wrote:

[/quote]

Is it bad that I think their level of brainwashing adds to the comedy?

heathens.

heathens.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
Is it bad that I think their level of brainwashing adds to the comedy?[/quote]

It gets less comedic when you consider that those brainwashed kids will grow into brainwashed adults who vote, organize, pressure, sue, teach, etc.

If they were ignorant and mislead in a vacuum, in their own little bubble that had no impact on anyone else, I’d still find it sad - as I find any wasted human mind - but I could see the humorous aspect of it. But we have to live together with people like that, and not just the Born Agains and Evangelicals, but all the other fundies, and that, for me, takes away most of the humor.

pagan atheists…that doesn’t make sense

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
pagan atheists…that doesn’t make sense[/quote]

Same thing to them.

[quote]meangenes wrote:
detazathoth wrote:
pagan atheists…that doesn’t make sense

Same thing to them.[/quote]

Silly Christians, I don’t believe in God, nor do I worship Odin…oh wait

Welcome to their world.

“Pagan” originally meant “outsider,” and not necessarily a polytheist, so that could make sense, though not so much with modern usage.

Merriam-Webster.

Pagan:
1: heathen 1; especially : a follower of a polytheistic religion (as in ancient Rome)

2: one who has little or no religion and who delights in sensual pleasures and material goods : an irreligious or hedonistic person

Neo-pagan:
a person who practices a contemporary form of paganism (as Wicca)

Still a terrible misconception of atheism.

What if you worship Crom?