Religion, Rights, and Morality

Western common law and natural rights presuppose God exists.

The Christians didn’t have a concept of Dhimmitude, they just massacred the Muslims when they conquered Muslims. When they took Quds they smashed Muslim babies heads against the walls. They massacred so many Muslims the blood was up to their shins in the Masjid. They butchered tens of thousands. They flung live Muslims over the walls with catapult.

When Salahudin RH took Quds he put Reginald and his 200 Templars to death for raiding Muslim civillians, murdering his sister, threatening to dig up the Prophet. He gave Christians safe passage to Christian lands. Stanley Poole in his classic said “Salahudin RH showed the Christians the meaning of mercy”.

Dhimmis had full autonomy under the millet system. They could make their own laws, govern themselves. Were exempt from military service. Could buy, sell consume wine, pork etc. Converting their children to Islam was forbidden. The Jizya was normally less than Zakkat and it was only collected if they could afford it.

Compare that with modern western secularism. You can’t choose to live as a Jew or a Christian in the west secular law is forced upon all citizens. You must pay taxes and if you don’t you will be put in a cage and likely raped.
When they had the draft you couldn’t refuse to serve in the military, just ask Muhammad Ali.

Muslims accepted Jews in their tends of thousands when they were fleeing Christian Europe, they became governers, scholars, poets, ran universities, hospitals. They lived under Rabinic law with total freedom to come or leave.

If Dhimmitude was such a horrible system why did Middle eastern Christians give Bayah to Salahudin RH, over the Crusaders and Christian kings? Because while they were slaughtering and sacking the Christians for being different denominations, or simply for profit, Salahudin RH defended them, their lives, their property, their churches and womenfolk. He sent Muslims to fight and die defending them from crusaders.

Also notice that when you point out Muslim nations are mostly safer for women, people start bringing out feminist talking points of “unreported rapes”, something which is simply unfalsifiable.

Even religious based morality is subjective as we cannot know what God is thinking, we can only interpret the texts.

When I consider what makes a woman choose prostitution, I believe that seeking her services is immoral. You’re taking advantage of someone with emotional and possibly mental issues.

1 Like

Not necessarily a Christian god.

There are a few good looking girls from wealthy neighbourhoods that turn to OF/hooking during college to make a quick buck

Not hard for good looking young women here to make 6-800$/hr doing so. There’s less of a stigma here, people just don’t care.

It’s still seen as a “cheap” way of making money and it isn’t something you’d advertise, but it’s not a big deal akin to how it is in the states as we don’t really have the “pimping” element seen over there.

Actually this conversation is a new thread

The comments you replied to were deleted as they were provocative and (after you replied) some of them were extremely Anti-Semitic and shone a favourable light on Hezbollah/Hamas.

I threw a hissy fit over it and responded with a less than civil response.

@idaho

I don’t know what you are talking about and my comments are still up on the other thread.

Oh, while you were replying some comments were made about Isreal, IDF soldiers wearing diapers and the likes alongside general propaganda style videos and whatnot.

Then there was the comparision of Isreal to the holocaust

I threw a tantrum over this. All comments related were deleted as they were irrelevant and a massive shit storm was brewing over it.

@idaho

Remarkable amount of propagandist crap being spewed.

please respond here. This is the thread relevant to middle eastern/Isreali conflict. Wait, wrong thread

I meant the Isreal thread

Or because you can talk about nuking Muslims but if you criticise Israel you will have your posts deleted? Really gets the old noggin joggin.

The above post you’ve replied in the wrong thread. This is a thread about religion.

The above post should be in the Isreal thread

Why do you keep egging me on. I’m having a shitty time at the moment. I said I am willing to talk to you about this when I’m not feeling so bad/down. Otherwise I risk resorting to emotion, which doesn’t equate to a logical response. Do you want a reasonable debate or do you want a catfight that I’ll regret

I never spoke about nuking Muslims in a manner that was racially motivated. In response to your talking about Muslims destroying the US army I made a comment stating it wasn’t true, that the USA/Isreal COULD apply immense force and wipe out resistance, but they don’t.

Fine As Salamu Alaykum. However don’t call me an anti-Semite. That isn’t what you do if you don’t want an argument. I didn’t do the same to you regarding your comments.

The deleted posts aren’t about the content necessarily (although that diaper pic you keep posting is verifiably false and the “source” it cites doesn’t say a single thing to support it).

The posts were removed because you’re so scatterbrained and in such a hurry to argue that you’re hijacking multiple threads, replying about Topic A in a thread about Topic B, and seem to be more focused on making posts rather than discussing subjects.

So… take a breather, figure out what you’re trying to say, and then say it in the thread that’s actually about that topic.

2 Likes

I’m not deleting anything

But I was contemplating the IDF and making Aliyah at one point though. don’t think I’d be allowed in though.

Joining the IDF is the moral equivalent of joining ISIS. You wanted to sign up to go serve in an ethnostate and take part in literally illegal occupations. How are you complaining about being called out as pro Israel and thus morally culpable?

An ISIS supporter is as morally bankrupt as the one who actually joins them.

You can call me out as pro-Israel, but you aren’t calling out anything as I’ve made my Isreal stance obvious many times throughout my time in this forum; though I have some qualms like the annexation of the west bank.

But I’m not Isreali, and to compare ISIS and the IDF is laughable in my opinion.

Is the IDF involved in sex slavery? Does the IDF behead people on tape? Does the IDF rape and massacre entire villages etc.

1 Like

The IDF bombs schools and hospitals, it uses white phosphorus, it has ethnically cleansed a people. It has killed far more than ISIS.

This what you wanted to join the Israel Diaper Force for?

Also very interesting Israel admits it treats ISIS fighters but not the FSA, Hezbollah, PA, Hamas isn’t it. Wonder why zionists treat ISIS fighters on the border.

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/report-israel-treating-al-qaida-fighters-wounded-in-syria-civil-war-393862

Proven false, but humorous abbreviation

You have provided no evidence that Israel conducts ethnic cleansing, uses white phosphorus to bomb hospitals/schools unprovoked.

When Isreal has struck hospitals or schools in Gaza, it has been in retaliation to Hamas rockerfire from within those locations

Hamas, the terrorist organisation that rules Gaza purposefully situations weaponry within the grounds of schools and hospitals.

The IDF, which provides warning prior to conducting strikes or bombings is sometimes forced to attack these locations in effort to quell the barrages of rocketfire coming from Gaza and save innocent civillians.

The weaponry is purposefully situated within these locations in effort to create media clout when Isreal does in fact attack these locations to wipe out weaponry. Hamas has also been known to force children, men and women alike to attend these locations even when warning of a strike, bombing or raid has been given.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/31/why-hamas-stores-its-weapons-inside-hospitals-mosques-and-schools/%3FoutputType=amp

I can’t believe I’ve been roped into this… Dammit…

For fucks sake, Hamas headquarters was situated inside a hospital prior to 2014

Also, Israel treats all casualties/injuries that flock to the Syrian border according to humanitarian principles. There is no evidence to suggest they discriminate here. The article you’ve linked is about Al Quada (haven’t read it, looking at the headline)… Not Isis…furthermore, any assistance Israel gives to Syrian rebels is in accordance with the country’s geostrategic interests. The Syrian regime is in chaoots with the Islamic republic of Iran and the designated terrorist organisation Hezbollah, both of which have explicitly called for the destruction of Israel and the consequently implied genocide of the Jewish populace living there. Israel is entitled as any country is entitled to act in accordance with its geostrategic interests, and that interest reasonably fits with supporting the Syrian rebels to topple the Iranian backed Syrian regime. The same regime that according to the United nations, human rights watch and amnesty international etc have commited a plethora of crimes against humanity like utilising chemical weapons to massacre children in rebel held areas of that war torn country etc

The article above shows Isis killed around 18,000 people + in 2 years

This year in the Isreali/Hamas conflict Isreal murdered over 200… A large portion of whom were terrorists, over 40% being terrorists. Even this is an outlier as Isreal usually isn’t at war with Hamas. Your claim that Isreal kills more than Isis is unfounded.

Judging Isreal for the few civilian casualties that occur during wartime is odd. Calling a place a genocidal state for killing people during a war is like calling Australia a genocidal state for killing people during WWI