Reliable HGH Source

I have now done a fair amount of research on this product and am interested in doing a cycle of it. I am particularly interested in Jintropin.

There seem to be about 500,000 different sites saying they are official distributors which leads me to believe none of them are. If anyone has used this product successfully I would appreciate a PM or something about a good source. Thanks in advance.

[quote]Gianacakos wrote:
I have now done a fair amount of research on this product and am interested in doing a cycle of it. I am particularly interested in Jintropin.

There seem to be about 500,000 different sites saying they are official distributors which leads me to believe none of them are. If anyone has used this product successfully I would appreciate a PM or something about a good source. Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Jin is very problematic right now, Customs is hot on thier trail. Be careful of counterfeits.

Yeah. All of the seamingly reputable Jin sites say they refuse to sell to US customers. Hygetropin is my next option, but again I run into the problem of knowing if it is a legit site or not. I really don’t wanna get fucked out of like 3 grand. It can’t really be this difficult to find someone reliable to deal with can it? As a newbie this fucking sucks.

I know I want the stuff, but it seems like no one has the answers about reliability or will even leave bread crumbs on how to find the reliable sources. Of course all the regulars here in the steroid section think I am a fucking idiot and that is the truth.

The question is how can I gain knowledge without teachers?(Looking shit up only goes so far. I can’t begin to talk about the countless hours reading forums talking about how good HGH is, but never discussing how to get it.)

buy a small quantity from one of the sites and test it by taking a larger than normal dose to see if you get the right side effects.

i think it was bushidobadboy that came up with that method of testing so search his post out if you need more info.

The doors are being slammed shut for most powders coming out of China. Especially new, small customers.

This includes both HGH as well as AAS.

Watch for prices to skyrocket very soon.

pm me and i got a friend who’ll get it through a dr at siganture pharmacy or straight from a ug place