Release Point

After a visit to my chiro a few weeks ago he told me before i train my back to rub just under my left pec.
My back is my worst bodypart.
He said thats why my lats are lagging behind,he said it will release the lats and make them fire and grow.

So after a couple of back workouts with me rubbing just under my pec hard to the point of pain before and during workout my back gets pumped after 1 set and the growth has been scary.

I thought it was complete bullshit when he told me to do this but it is working wonders.
Any chiro’s out there that could explain what this technique is called and can it be used for any other bodyparts? (dont say your dick ya smartasses)

Peace

Can you be a little more specific about what you did? Are we talking on the ribs or on the pec muscle itself? Medial or lateral to the nipple?

Also, did he give you any particular instruction on how to rub it?

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:
Can you be a little more specific about what you did? Are we talking on the ribs or on the pec muscle itself? Medial or lateral to the nipple?

Also, did he give you any particular instruction on how to rub it?[/quote]

Yeah sure

It is on the rib at the very bottom of the pec line just to the left of the sternum not as far across as the nipple.

He told me to rub it Horizontal with the back of my thumb bone,really dig in deep and give it a good rub about a 2 inch rub if u wanted to know how far across .

I don’t get it, can we have a diagram or something (I tried rubbing below my pec and fel like I’m bruising myself), also is there anywhere on my back I can rub to get my chest to trigger some growth???

SHadoW

[quote]King of Kings wrote:
CappedAndPlanIt wrote:

Also, did he give you any particular instruction on how to rub it?

Yeah sure

It is on the rib at the very bottom of the pec line just to the left of the sternum not as far across as the nipple.

He told me to rub it Horizontal with the back of my thumb bone,really dig in deep and give it a good rub about a 2 inch rub if u wanted to know how far across .[/quote]

Ow, yeah, that spot feels a bit painful. About the same on the other side, too.