Relaxing Nervous System on LCD

I am having trouble bringing down my nervous system while on a short period LCD. Combined with my therms and such my body is having a hard time relaxing in the evening. Normally to high carb meals PWO will do it, but Im cutting up for a couple of weeks and eliminating carbs.

Ive tried Charles’s yin stack, but not helping and ZMA (doesn’t seem to relax me anymore).

Anyone have any ideas on how to relax your nervous system without carbs?
Sometimes I wish Biotest would have come out with that relaxation product they talked about years back.

Various teas, breathing Lonnie Lowery touched on this stuff in an article the breathing listening to music etc. Save some of your alloted carbs for just prior to be some fruit maybe even oats.

Phill

[quote]Kill’Em All wrote:
I wish Biotest would have come out with that relaxation product they talked about years back. [/quote]

Yeah, what did happen with that?

yes fruit does help.
i forgot about teas thanks for that! i assume valerian, kava kava, sleepy time stuff?

[quote]Kill’Em All wrote:
yes fruit does help.
i forgot about teas thanks for that! i assume valerian, kava kava, sleepy time stuff?
[/quote]

Yup chamomile etc

Phill

I think the product that you are talking about was “EUPHORIA”. I believe Bill Roberts was doing a few tests and found ingredients that had similar effects to Marijuana. Don’t know if they will ever release that though.

A Biotest relaxation product would be amazing!!!
In terms of relaxation try and listen to some calming music and practice deep breathing. Also supplement with Kava Kava or Valerian root.
also a healthy serving of nuts before bed will help a lot replenishing your adrenals. Try a pre-bed meal of

-1/2 cup natural yoghurt
-1 Scoop of protein
-1 TBSP Peanut butter
-Fish Oil Caps
-Banana

ShadoW