Rejected From a Group Because of Your Muscles?

[quote]PhreakyMike wrote:
SSVegeta wrote:
Sometimes I intimidate people with my dick.

…Until she turns the lights on and realizes you’re holding something else.
[/quote]

Shit, busted…

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
However a group of three girls were telling me that “you’re not as dumb as you look”, to which I replied, “yeah and I have a ring through my cock” which made one of them literally run away to the toilet and the other two raise quizzical eyebrows and back slowly away. That was of course, the intended effect. Girls either love or hate the cock ring. I’m only interested in talking to the curious ones.

[/quote]

Hi.

…why work for it if you can’t display it?)
[/quote]

Because you look like an insecure ass-clown. And it makes you look like you shop for clothes in the children section of the clothing store.

Other than that, no problem at all :wink:

how many of these mutual masterbation sessions must there be?

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
I was kicked out of my quilting club due to my ginormous musculature.

D[/quote]

Ha!

I wish someone had that forum hijack saved somewhere.

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
how many of these mutual masterbation sessions must there be?[/quote]

More of a Dutch Rudder than mutual masturbation.

[quote]giterdone wrote:
NeelyDan wrote:
how many of these mutual masterbation sessions must there be?

More of a Dutch Rudder than mutual masturbation. [/quote]

More of a Dirty Sanchez than a Dutch Rudder…

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Dedicated wrote:

D

Ha!

I wish someone had that forum hijack saved somewhere.[/quote]

Yeah, that was classic.

ignignokt wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:

Because you look like an insecure ass-clown. And it makes you look like you shop for clothes in the children section of the clothing store.

Actually, by this logic, competitive BBers on stage must look like even more insecure assclowns who shop in the ladies swimwear department.

BBB
[/quote]

No. The purpose of the stage is exhibition. But if you want to make that leap to help justify wearing a size 9 children’s shirt to show off your massive guns go ahead. lol

[quote]ignignokt wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
ignignokt wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:

Actually, by this logic, competitive BBers on stage must look like even more insecure assclowns who shop in the ladies swimwear department.

BBB

No. The purpose of the stage is exhibition. But if you want to make that leap to help justify wearing a size 9 children’s shirt to show off your massive guns go ahead. lol[/quote]

You do realize what website you are on, right?

If you’re big enough, an XXL is tight on you. Wearing one instead of a tent because you know you have the physique to get away with it isn’t quite the same as wearing your little 8 year old brother’s t-shirts.

I wear tank tops too. I guess you think that is “unjustified exhibition” as well.

What’s really funny is no one says this shit to skinny or fat people…but really muscular people are “insecure” if they wear clothes that actually show off that they are built.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

What’s really funny is no one says this shit to skinny or fat people…but really muscular people are “insecure” if they wear clothes that actually show off that they are built.[/quote]

Fo’ realz.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Dedicated wrote:

D

Ha!

I wish someone had that forum hijack saved somewhere.[/quote]

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
PhreakyMike wrote:
MaddyD wrote:
went in stages though.
around 160 or so no one noticed me
200s I got messed with alot, I got the stares from guys and the guy that wanted to walk up and ask me if i had a problem when i was minding my own business.
you know the ones that were intimidated even though there is no reason to be so they have to act all tough and stuff.

then when I got 270-300 and now at 315 no one messes with me people are nice to me for the most part.

WOW, that’s quite a change. How tall are you? You either were super lanky stick or now a ball of refined muscle lol.

im more of a ball of not so refined muscle.
I carry quite a bit of fat but at the same time I am pretty solid if that makes sense
I am close to 5’10" pretty short and round but I prefer stocky lol
40in waist wear 42/30 with a belt for comfort 5xl shirts I dont take measurements so I am unsure of my chest its 50 something I think
19 inch arms blah blah boring really dosent mater
typical fat kid type thing

the change wasnt a small one or a fast one, was 160 in freshman year high school 14-15 years old.

was low 200s in my early 20s after dirty eating and such I gained about another 20 - 30 pounds in a few years
drama,life and such happened and I gained a bit more

now for whatever reason I am 300+ and in the teens of body fat.
not impressive by any means I just like staying strong is all.
havent been real serious with training for a long while I just enjoy myself.
should be interesting when I actually get back to busting my ass in the gym again.
/hijack

[/quote]

That’s only 2 inches off me… 240 is starting to sound more reasonable :slight_smile: a solid 205 would be idea at 5’8 though… I had no problem hitting 195 but that’s not with low BF. Just need to find a reliable ‘dealer’… :slight_smile:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

If you’re big enough, an XXL is tight on you. [/quote]

Still pickin’ on me?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Professor X wrote:

If you’re big enough, an XXL is tight on you.

Still pickin’ on me?[/quote]

YES.

I tried on one of my XXLs yesterday and thought about your retarded lanky ass. I then took it right back off because it was too tight.

By the way…we need that corner over there mopped immediately.

Of all the people on this board, I’d have to say that BBB is one of the least insecure I’ve personally seen.

He’s a smart guy, always helpful, and the last thing I’d picture him as is an “insecure ass-clown”.

That said, I bet getting that cock-ring hurt like a motherfucker…

And while I don’t advocate prancing around in shorts and a string tank 24/7, I can’t imagine a problem wearing something body-conscious (but not ridiculous)…