Rehband Knee Sleeve

Rehband Knee Sleeve

These 5mm knee sleeves are a great all-around choice, providing security and stability without restricting flexibility. They stay in place as you lift and last darn near forever. Lots of color options available too.

Buy now at Amazon

T Nation earns from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate. Read about our policy.

2 Likes

Boom! I absolutely love neoprene knee sleeves and I’ve even started wear smaller/ cheaper ones on my elbows

3 Likes

I have these, but a similar 7 mm model, and they truly are a game changer. Particularly while performing heavy squats. Suddenly, I can rely upon my knee joints again. Highly recommended.

2 Likes

Do people typically use these when injured, to prevent injury, when aging, when lifting heavy, or all of the above? I don’t know the purpose of joint sleeves (because I’m a novice) and am skeptical of the information provided by a seller or sponsored marketer.

In my case, all of the above (and it works)! Rehband is great with a perfect fit - BUT you can’t rely on the measurement charts! You need to try them on. Why? Well, I suppose we all have different diameters on thighs and calves compared to the general chart. I needed to choose a bigger size than measured.

3 Likes

I don’t use this brand, but I have noticed much less knee soreness when I use knee sleeves. I was a skeptic, but figured I’d try it. I did a squat workout, and later that day no knee soreness, the day after, no knee soreness. Before the sleeves my knees were always sore after squatting, with the sleeves, it’s perhaps 10% the soreness of before.

In competitive strength sports, a majority use knee sleeves. Out of the better competitors, it’s near 100% that use them.

1 Like

I finally bit the bullet and bought some nice Inzer Ergo Pro knee sleeves. They are price, $135. But they are thick and work way better than the amazon brands. I always use sleeves to keep the area warm and the knee cap from floating. The Inzers are definitely more noticeable in protection and almost have a wrap like effect (nothing can beat wraps of course) but these are maybe a step above normal sleeves.

1 Like

@LoganAY I’m similar to @pettersson (I also have the same 7mm sleeves). I started using them after my knees started getting cranky and arthritic. They make a huge difference not only in that session but how I feel in the days following. I can’t recommend sleeves highly enough.

For sizing, I based my measurement on the widest part of my calf, went snug, and that worked out perfectly. My reasoning was that I couldn’t use them if I couldn’t get them on.

I tried similarly with elbow sleeves (3-5mm for these) and tore a pair at the seams because they were too tight. I think you have to actually measure biceps/ triceps here.

1 Like

I have an old pair of SBDs I’ve been using that are probably a bit too big for me now since I got them when I was about 50# heavier. I’m going to check the Inzers out – the smaller SBD sizes are going to be hard to get over my calves I think.

1 Like

I have these Rehband sleeves, size XS. Love them.
My knees sometimes feel like broken glass, but not in the sleeves.

1 Like