Rehabilitation Cycle

I can’t get GHRP6, but what do you think about EQ? I could get that. I’m only one week in this cycle, and am willing to change. What mg do you think I should run if I get EQ and should I run test with it? I’ve decided I’m going to drop the test to 250, because after reading about collagen synthesis/disc herniations I’ve concluded increased C. synthesis will, in fact help heal my disc.

EQ has greater collagen synthesis affects than Deca, and less side effects right? What do you think the ideal cycle of EQ/TestE would be? Would I still need HCG?

Thanks for your help man!

EDIT
Ok, I’m thinking EQ 300/TestE. 250/Anavar 60mg for maximal healing. How do you like that?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Using GHRP6 would shift things away from cost issues, but would not be quite as effective as GH (but still more than deca) for connective tissue repair.

[/quote]

i disagree with this notion. There is a great body of referenced knowledge by an individual who has spent countless hours researching these peptides and among some of his references studies and his (to me) trustworthy conjecture you will find information pointing to the fact that saturation doses of Ghrp-6 will produce the approximate equivalent of 1.5-1.9 iu’s of synthetic GH. That isn’t taking into accont that endogenous GH is probably of a higher quality than exogeneous GH. (i have no scientific evidence backing up that last comment but i think my own body’s GH is a better option than synthetic)

It is also cheap and easy to get.

I decided I’m going to be running EQ at 4-500mg/wk., TestE. at 250mg/wk., and the Anavar at 60mg/day.

Because I’ll be taking so much more EQ than Test will I need to use more than the recommended 250iu of HCG to keep my junk working?

[quote]TheRebel22 wrote:
I decided I’m going to be running EQ at 4-500mg/wk., TestE. at 250mg/wk., and the Anavar at 60mg/day.

Because I’ll be taking so much more EQ than Test will I need to use more than the recommended 250iu of HCG to keep my junk working? [/quote]

Drop the test to 200mg/wk - IIRC it is over 200mg/wk when it begins to have a negative effect on collagen synthesis, etc.

Also there is no need to take more or less HCG depending on the Test dose, no.

[quote] Brook wrote:
TheRebel22 wrote:

Because I’ll be taking so much more EQ than Test will I need to use more than the recommended 250iu of HCG to keep my junk working?

Drop the test to 200mg/wk - IIRC it is over 200mg/wk when it begins to have a negative effect on collagen synthesis, etc.

Also there is no need to take more or less HCG depending on the Test dose, no.[/quote]

Alright. 500 EQ/ 200 TestE. / 60 Anavar.

I set up the bike and I like the exercise a lot so far. I think I’m going to do it like I do my other workouts. I space sets out between the day. It works really well. You think I should start with like 5-7 good spins as a set? 10? After doing several (prolly round 10) the first time I could feel the muscles working hard/tired, but I’m going to be doing it probably 5-6 times a day.

Great idea btw… if this works… I’m going to want to send you money lol. My eyes have been torturing me for the past year, and the computerized rehab seemed to work well at first, but now I max out the score every time and my eyes aren’t getting any better.

EDIT

Actually… I think I might do 600mg EQ for 10 weeks to finish out the 12 week cycle I’ve started even though the first two weeks were Deca… lol. I don’t want to be starting PCT right when I go back to school. I want everything to be set and ready to go.

I’m also going to start swimming. Anyone got any good routines for swimming? I usually just swim laps, and I’ll probably be doing it either once or twice a day preferably. I want to work on my cardio some… all the drugs have fucked up my heart (you know what I’m talking about), and I get short of breath very easily. Should I try and do longer swims or more like an HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) program for that? Both and mix it up? Just lookin for new ideas. Y’all have been so helpful… I greatly appreciate it.

You might want to frontload the EQ since it is a very long ester and will take quite a while to kick in if not frontloaded. Frontload would be about 1g on day 1 assuming 2x/w dosing intervals (300mg 2x/w) for the remainder of your cycle. It also takes about 3 weeks to clear your system adequately to start PCT so keep that in mind when deciding when to stop it at the end of your cycle.

I thought I only needed to inject it once a week like deca/test? I will frontload it, thanks. I’ll do 1200mg the first week, then 500mg a week after that.

EQ’s half life is 7 days. That means your blood level will vary a lot from injection to injection if you do it on a weekly basis. Better 2x/w for more stable levels. If you plan on using a total of 500mg/w with a 250mg 2x/w interval; then your front load on day 1 would be 750mg followed by a 250mg dose on the second weekly injection (say Mon & Thurs) and every subsequent one until you decide to stop that compound (2.5 - 3 weeks prior to starting PCT). For the scenario I laid out 1200mg total for the first week is too much. 1000mg total is the correct amount.

You are aware that EQ at this dosage causes anxiety sides for some? Just ask Brook.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
EQ’s half life is 7 days. That means your blood level will vary a lot from injection to injection if you do it on a weekly basis. Better 2x/w for more stable levels. If you plan on using a total of 500mg/w with a 250mg 2x/w interval; then your front load on day 1 would be 750mg followed by a 250mg dose on the second weekly injection (say Mon & Thurs) and every subsequent one until you decide to stop that compound (2.5 - 3 weeks prior to starting PCT). For the scenario I laid out 1200mg total for the first week is too much. 1000mg total is the correct amount.

You are aware that EQ at this dosage causes anxiety sides for some? Just ask Brook.[/quote]

I see… I didn’t hear about this in any books I’ve read or in any of the stickies (maybe I just didn’t look hard enough?? idk). Great info. No, I didn’t know EQ caused anxiety, but I’ve got plenty of xanax ; ) Thanks!

EDIT
I just re-checked the sticky with various sample cycles. It claims “Having an Undecylenate ester it doesn’t need to be injected often to maintain stable levels (about once every 7 days).”

And I re-checked the book I have, Anabolic Steroids: Ultimate Research Guide, which puts EQ’s active life at 15 days, compared to Test Enth.'s at 8 days.

Are you sure you’re talking about EQ? Anyone else have any info?? Thanks!

Just got the MRI results in… bad news. Two more herniations, L3-L4, L4-L5. That’s fine though. I’m taking a weeks break and I’m going to start the new rehab treatment BBB has showed me and then in a week or two I’ll start incorporating the rest of my training again. Bring it, life - I’m gonna fuck your shit up.

You have quoted active life as half life there - thus your misunderstanding.

However it is common to read different articles that predict different half lives of AAS - i have read that the half life of Undecylnate is 15 days before too… and that Enanthate is 7-10 days. However not only do i believe that the shorter predictions are correct (7 days and 5 days respectively), but even if they are incorrect then assuming they are the shortest of the available possibilities is going to be the safest anyway.

Half life is usually (VERY approximately) 1/4 or 1/3 of the time of the active life - there is probably an accurate equation for calculating the length of time an ester will take to dissipate given the half life, but i am fucked if i am going to try and work it out now.

The half life of Undeclynate is around 7 days - and the half life of Enanthate is around 5 days… So using the popular Enanthate ester for example, this would be best injected at least less than every 5 days, as 5 days post injection the levels are half what they were after injection. Thus 2x/wk is the recommended minimum for Enanthate, and is more than ample for stability of levels that will attain a low incidence of hormone conversion.

The fact of the matter is simple - any steroid is more effective in its results:side effect ratio the more frequently it is injected. There will be less fluctuation in drug levels and therefore less aromatisation to Estrogens and reduction to DHT.

It is therefore safe to say that if 2x/wk is good for an Enanthate ester, it is more than ample for an ester that is longer - Undeclynate, Cypionate or Decanoate for example.

I am a fan of daily injections - if i am using just one short ester, i will inject all the other esters - even Undeclynate - on a daily basis.
I only mention it to highlight the fact that even i inject Enanthate or longer esters just bi-weekly.

Brook

What Brook said…

How about injecting them both every 5 days at 500mg for EQ, 200mg for Test. ?? How does that sound? With a jump-start for EQ. IDK why the stickie would say inject it only once a week if that’s incorrect information.

Did you not understand the justification for more frequent injections than the outside edge of the half life? I don’t know how to make it any clearer than what Brook and I already laid out. You can do it E5D, but it will make for fluctuating blood levels and harder to regulate estrogen efficiently. It certainly won’t kill you. It is an option, just not optimal. You seem to be the type that prefers going all out instead of half assing it.

Edit: About the stickies - they are simply great past posts that the community felt should be ever present since they touch so many. The AAS world is constantly eveolving however. Just like it was once recommended to use Nolva or Clomid to control estrogen during cycle to control estrogen and now that is frowned upon. At one time that may have been a sticky. Same goes with HCG use - before it was recommended post cycle in mega doses of 5000iu. Now only during cycle at 250iu. We definitely owe a debt of gratitude to those who took it upon themselves to provide the forum with solid information. It is too much to expect them ti edit the stickies as certain elements are tweaked. Take them for what they are worth, but for more up to the minute info follow the daily posts and compliment that with research elsewhere. Always check the date these pearls of wisdom were posted on. Things evolve…

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Did you not understand the justification for more frequent injections than the outside edge of the half life? I don’t know how to make it any clearer than what Brook and I already laid out. You can do it E5D, but it will make for fluctuating blood levels and harder to regulate estrogen efficiently. It certainly won’t kill you. It is an option, just not optimal. You seem to be the type that prefers going all out instead of half assing it.

Edit: About the stickies - they are simply great past posts that the community felt should be ever present since they touch so many. The AAS world is constantly eveolving however. Just like it was once recommended to use Nolva or Clomid to control estrogen during cycle to control estrogen and now that is frowned upon. At one time that may have been a sticky. Same goes with HCG use - before it was recommended post cycle in mega doses of 5000iu. Now only during cycle at 250iu. We definitely owe a debt of gratitude to those who took it upon themselves to provide the forum with solid information. It is too much to expect them ti edit the stickies as certain elements are tweaked. Take them for what they are worth, but for more up to the minute info follow the daily posts and compliment that with research elsewhere. Always check the date these pearls of wisdom were posted on. Things evolve…[/quote]

No I edited the post to something entirely different, but it hasn’t changed. I realize that was a dumbass post.

What I had edited in there was something like: I want to do a 16 week cycle now that I’ve learned I’ve got 2 more herniated discs and won’t be going to school this fall. 600 EQ/200 Test a week. I would start on the first monday with 900mgEQ/200mgTest E., thurs. 300EQ. Monday 300EQ/200Test, thursday 300EQ. With the anavar every day of course. Does that sound right or have I messed up the front-loading idea? You recommend splitting the Test up as well to 100Mon./100Thurs.?

Yeah, I see your point about the stickies. That’s why I’m trying to read books, ask a bunch of different people questions, etc. Like you said: I want to get it exactly right.

16 weeks is a long time to be suppressed and will make recovery much more difficult. Why not do two eight weekers separated by adequate time to recover fully? If you do decide to go longer you should look at getting some HCG to keep the testes functioning so they will be at full power to assist your recovery post cycle instead of peanut sized and in need of plumping up and regenerating.

Also, test e is a shorter ester than EQ (5 days vs 7) so why would you inject test e less frequently than EQ? You should FL the test e at 250mg on Day 1 and then 100mg 2x/w. Monday morning - Thursday evening is fine for both Test e and Eq.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
16 weeks is a long time to be suppressed and will make recovery much more difficult. Why not do two eight weekers separated by adequate time to recover fully? If you do decide to go longer you should look at getting some HCG to keep the testes functioning so they will be at full power to assist your recovery post cycle instead of peanut sized and in need of plumping up and regenerating.

Also, test e is a shorter ester than EQ (5 days vs 7) so why would you inject test e less frequently than EQ? You should FL the test e at 250mg on Day 1 and then 100mg 2x/w. Monday morning - Thursday evening is fine for both Test e and Eq.[/quote]

Yeah I was questioning that myself… but everything I’ve read said its fine to inject once a week… jesus christ. I feel like I’m doing a lot of research and it all turns out to be wrong lol! Thanks man. I had the right idea with the EQ tho? 900, 300. 300, 300, etc. etc. ? If I did two 8 week cycles how much time should I wait in-between? I was thinking 16 weeks because from what I had read, 12 week cycles should be the min. for EQ, altho what I’ve read has been apparently wrong, lol. And, with the news that I have 2 new herniated discs, I really want to milk the healing power of EQ/var for as long and continuous time as possible.

I’d definitely run some HCG throughout the cycle. Do you inject that into your muscles or what? Should I just do it at the same time monday/friday as the test and EQ? (I know it has to be twice a week/every 4 days)

So we’re looking at:
weeK1: 900EQ/250Test, 300EQ/100Test
week2: 300EQ/100Test, 300EQ/100Test
week3: 300EQ/100Test/250iuHCG, 300EQ/100Test/250iuHCG

Week 19: start PCT.

[quote]TheRebel22 wrote:
Dynamo Hum wrote:

Also, test e is a shorter ester than EQ (5 days vs 7) so why would you inject test e less frequently than EQ? You should FL the test e at 250mg on Day 1 and then 100mg 2x/w. Monday morning - Thursday evening is fine for both Test e and Eq.

Yeah I was questioning that myself… but everything I’ve read said its fine to inject once a week… jesus christ. I feel like I’m doing a lot of research and it all turns out to be wrong lol! Thanks man. I had the right idea with the EQ tho? 900, 300. 300, 300, etc. etc. ? If I did two 8 week cycles how much time should I wait in-between? I was thinking 16 weeks because from what I had read, 12 week cycles should be the min. for EQ, altho what I’ve read has been apparently wrong, lol. And, with the news that I have 2 new herniated discs, I really want to milk the healing power of EQ/var for as long and continuous time as possible.

I’d definitely run some HCG throughout the cycle. Do you inject that into your muscles or what? Should I just do it at the same time monday/friday as the test and EQ? (I know it has to be twice a week/every 4 days)

So we’re looking at:
weeK1: 900EQ/250Test, 300EQ/100Test
week2: 300EQ/100Test, 300EQ/100Test
week3: 300EQ/100Test/250iuHCG, 300EQ/100Test/250iuHCG

Week 19: start PCT.[/quote]

Back to the point in question - do you have specifics on exactly how much AAS will help a herniated disc? I wouldnt have expected very much at all personally… :confused:

[quote]TheRebel22 wrote:
Dynamo Hum wrote:

Yeah I was questioning that myself… but everything I’ve read said its fine to inject once a week… jesus christ. I feel like I’m doing a lot of research and it all turns out to be wrong lol! Thanks man. I had the right idea with the EQ tho? 900, 300. 300, 300, etc. etc.

[/quote]

EQ doses are correct for 600mg weekly dose and 300mg 2x/w intervals.

A proper PCT would start about 3 weeks after your last EQ shot. The SERM (Nolva) PCT lasts 4 weeks. Then you should wait an equivalent time that you were on (an additional 8 weeks). Total 15 weeks in between the two 8 weekers. Nothing is written in stone. That is simply good practice. You could resume the second 8 weeker several weeks after PCT once you feel recovered. That is testicles are plump and firing, libido has returned, strength, energy and morale are good.

HCG is shot sub cutaneously (under the skin - not in muscle). Normally you pinch a little flab on your abdominal area and inject with an insulin syringe. Recommended dose is 250iu EOD.

If you decide to go the 16 week route - yes - except you might want to wait 3 weeks for the EQ to clear adequately before starting PCT in week 20.