Rehab Cycle

Since I have a torn rotator I have been kicking around some ideas for a rehab cycle after the surgery. There is some evidence that Deca will aid in the recovery, and HGH, also thinking about L3-Igf and possible Var. Any body with any expierence with a rehab cycle??

Oh and Happy Fathers Day to those of you that are…

over 40, whats with the injury? something recent? I thought you were planning the 20 week body recomp plan, whats up now? Never any personal experience but everything I’ve read says all are usefull in rehab particularly igf-3,hgh,deca,just my .02 hope everything goes well , keep us posted

I’m 39 and I like using Deca with Test because of deca’s ability to help with recovery issues. At this point I’ve had good success. Of course, soreness is not the same as an injured shoulder.

The stigma associated with steriods has prevented research into the benefical aspects of steriod therapies. Instead of having well funded research, we have to rely on each other’s personal experiences. While personal experience is a good start, unbiased research would be nice.

I really believe we are missing a huge resource of potential injury prevention/recovery therapies by overlooking AAS. So, until science trumps politics, we’ll have to do it ourselves.

The only downside, for me, with the deca/test cycle are the needles. I freakin’ hate needles with a passion. Did I mention I don’t like needles? Damned needles…

I was planning on it, but my shoulder kept giving me problems. Went to the ortho, got a cortisone shot, did 21 days of Alflutop, but it didn’t feel right, went back and had an MRI last week and I have a full thickness tear in the right rotator cuff.

I can still squat, DL and work my arms some but any over head pressing, and push type lifts are out for now.

I am seeing my ortho next week and probably scheduling surgery date, picking up some Deca and planning a rehab cycle during physical therapy. From what I can tell it will be 3 to 12 months until I can hit hard again.

Just feel like running a 20 weeker right now wouldn’t be a prudent use of my supplements.

Well, apparently DECA will help in the recovery process post surgery. I don’t know how bad my injury is, but I will be running Deca and Test, maybe VAR for sure and possibly some GH, after it’s fixed. From what I read the GH is the best, although I never ran GH, so I am doing some research. Good luck.

Bushy:

I have no idea, the radiologist just said it is a full thickness tear, I’ll know more next week.

What brand of HGH did you use, how many ius a day? And for how long?

Have you tried L3-IGF?

O-40,

you might want to look into picking up a copy of “The 7 Minute Rotator Cuff Solution” by Health for Life.

my shoulders have been messed up for years, and am an idiot for not getting this sooner.

[quote]Over40 wrote:
Bushy:

I have no idea, the radiologist just said it is a full thickness tear, I’ll know more next week.

What brand of HGH did you use, how many ius a day? And for how long?

Have you tried L3-IGF?[/quote]

Check out AR’s article on HGH and T4. It makes for interesting reading.

Tone