T Nation

Rehab at The Hard Rock in Vegas

Has anyone been to the Rehab pool party at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas?

I’m going to Vegas in a couple weeks with some friends (been there a few times before) but we’re staying at Mandalay Bay, so getting into Rehab at the Hard Rock is apparently a real chore. I’ve never been before but I hear it’s a blast.

For people who are not staying at the Hard Rock, the official protocol is to wait on line (the party opens at 11:00 am but they suggest you get on line 90 minutes beforehand) to get a wristband, but even then you’re not guaranteed to get in, especially if you’re 3 dudes (like us).

So I called up a couple of “Vegas VIP” services (you can find tons of them online) which specialize in getting you on the VIP lists at clubs and such, for a fee. To get on the VIP list at a normal club like Body English or Tryst they want $75-100 a head, which isn’t too crazy, seeing that (as 3 males) we’d probably have to tip the door guy that much to get in anyway. But Rehab is apparently THE hottest party in Vegas right now, and the VIP services want $200 a head to get on the list (!).

Does anyone know of a better way, or of someone who can do it for less? I’m contemplated just sucking it up and paying the $200 but I’m not sure if my buddies will go for it. If you have any other ideas I’d love to hear them.

Thanks.

The person that quoted you the rates sounds about right, it’s extremely tough to get in if you are a dude from out of town on Sunday for rehab, Sunday’s were originally set up for Vegas locals, you might be better off trying to get in on a Saturday, just as much fun just a lot fewer, about 100, less local strippers.

Next time just stay at the Hard Rock and you’ll have no problems. And by the way it is hands down the best party in Vegas. Hope you get in.

Thanks. That settles it: I’m going, one way or the other. :slight_smile:

[quote]mtjmtj wrote:
The person that quoted you the rates sounds about right, it’s extremely tough to get in if you are a dude from out of town on Sunday for rehab, Sunday’s were originally set up for Vegas locals, you might be better off trying to get in on a Saturday, just as much fun just a lot fewer, about 100, less local strippers.

Next time just stay at the Hard Rock and you’ll have no problems. And by the way it is hands down the best party in Vegas. Hope you get in.[/quote]

[quote]mtjmtj wrote:
Next time just stay at the Hard Rock and you’ll have no problems. And by the way it is hands down the best party in Vegas. Hope you get in.[/quote]

Best option right there, even though Hard Rock rooms are hardly inexpensive.

Also helps to know a few promoters.

But for out-of-towners, the only other safe option is to meet some girls beforehand and go in with them. Not any girls though, ones who wear bikinis well. And you’ll really need a 1:1 ratio if you’re with friends, so it’s tough to swing this.

Now Rehab’s tight and all, but nothing is worth a $200 cover IMO. Even if you just won it at the tables, spend that at Spearmint Rhino and get your money’s worth.

Okay, you have to be staying there if you want to get in, we went yesterday, got there at 9 stood in line for 4 hours offered the door guy $1000 for 4 local dudes and didnt get in. Bad day.

I’m glad I did what I just did – decided to spring for the $200 per head VIP access from the VIP place I was talking about. All set; no waiting. :slight_smile:

Thanks for everyone’s help.

Can someone explain what exactly “Rehab” is? I’m guessing it’s not a bunch of strung out crack heads playing checkers together.

I want to know what makes a party so great you would pay $200 to get in.

Rehab is a pool party held at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas on Sundays. There’s a DJ, music, loads of hot chicks, great atmosphere, etc.

http://www.richardvission.com/Pics/rehab/rehab.html

Rehab is a pool party held at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas on Sundays. There’s a DJ, music, loads of hot chicks, great atmosphere, etc.

I went to Vegas for the first time last year for Memorial Day I learned about the Rehab party that sunday went there casually around 1pm thinking it wouldn’t be a problem to just pay and get in. Of course My boys and I didn’t get in and were stuck watching all the chicks with wrist bands walking in and looking sexy as @#$*, I vowed that my next Vegas trip I would be staying at the Hard Rock without exception.

The club Pure is a great spot to go to although, just make sure you call in advance and get yourself on the guest list AND you get to the club at around 9:30-10pm the latest or you aint getting in.

That party looks like the perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon in Vegas.

[quote]Damici wrote:

[/quote]

Jesus that’s a lot of hot ass in one place.

I’ve been to Pure on a Saturday and i didn’t think much to it. I expected there to be a lot more hot women but it was nothing special. Ridiculous drinks prices too.

Yup, sure does look like a lot of hot ass in one place. And I’m sure they intentionally stock the place with plenty of off-duty strippers, but that’s just fine – I can close strippers. :wink:

[quote]AdamC wrote:
Damici wrote:

Jesus that’s a lot of hot ass in one place.

I’ve been to Pure on a Saturday and i didn’t think much to it. I expected there to be a lot more hot women but it was nothing special. Ridiculous drinks prices too.
[/quote]

Nice link. Here’s another good one. And since they have pretty much every weekend covered, it’s cool to check out this site after you’ve been inside.

http://www.vegasexposure.com/pictures.htm