Regulating Hormones?

k so been lifting for a good 6 months now made some progress but… i think im haveing problems with my hormones. i have bacne and i scrub the shit out of my skin everyday and i have bitch tits someone plz help me :frowning:

fix your diet and your acne will go away

not try. hormones have a lot to do with acne, simply fixing a diet will not do…i would suggest not “scrubbing the shit out of your skin everyday” maybe once or twice a week, but don’t use a harsh scrub that basically opens your poors wider allowing more dirt the passage way in…

accutane

[quote]xivb4m wrote:
not try. hormones have a lot to do with acne, simply fixing a diet will not do…i would suggest not “scrubbing the shit out of your skin everyday” maybe once or twice a week, but don’t use a harsh scrub that basically opens your poors wider allowing more dirt the passage way in…[/quote]

improving his diet will reduce his inflammation and reduce the conversion of testosterone to DHT

and definitely do not scrub your skin and don’t wipe your face after getting out of the shower

get a blood test from your doctor and actually find out what your hormone levels are

If you have bitch tits you need to get to a doctors ASAP.