T Nation

Reggie Miller

Not sure if you east coast guys got to watch it or not, but the Pistons sealed the deal on Reggie’s career tonight.

I’m a Pistons fan, no doubt about it, but I was almost regretting the victory. Definitely a moving moment, almost as tear jerking as Gretsky’s final game.

And the Pistons called another time out to give Reggie the ovation he really deserved.

Classy.

Thoughts? Opinions?

GAINER

I’m a Western conference guy, but I love watching Reggie play. Skinny ass scarecrow. He was so clutch.

definitely

One of the more moving moments I have seen in sports. Class act.

I’m a native of Indiana and live in the Indianapolis area…I can tell you Reggie has done a lot for the community and has been nothing but a class act. He was probably the first sports superstar, other than race car drivers, to have identified with Indy. Now that torch is passed on to Payton Manning. Thanks for the memories Reggie!

[quote]djohns wrote:
I’m a native of Indiana and live in the Indianapolis area…I can tell you Reggie has done a lot for the community and has been nothing but a class act. He was probably the first sports superstar, other than race car drivers, to have identified with Indy. Now that torch is passed on to Payton Manning. Thanks for the memories Reggie!

[/quote]

Eh, great ballplayer, classy on the court…

but let’s get real here, it’s about high time they take down all those billboard of him thanking him for his service, i don’t need to see that shit when i’m backed up on washington st. (old us 40). Or 36/37.

And for the record, those of you who think that reggie was classy off the court need to have a chat with his neighbors who live with him in the Fishers/Geist area (the posh suburbs of indy). You’d know he had to rebuild his house after his wife caught him cheating for the third time and burned that motherfucker down. Also, any indy residents know the name of that famous blonde bimbo that did commercials, big boobs, nice body, she’s a psuedo celebrity in indiana but her name escapes my find, well SHE was the one that reggie was with when mrs. miller decided she was going to torch the place.

Not trying to take anything away from this man on the court, but he’s not anywhere near as classy and in my opinion a good rep to the state of indiana as Peyton Manning.

That was badass! What a great player, mr. clutch for sure! He’s a pure class act all the way!